Reco for Blood Enterprises

hmwave

Established Member
OK, I've had just about enough of this damn misfire (http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304566) and no dealer seems to be able to find anything wrong with the car when their clearly is.

Would someone like Blood Enterprises take on this kind of investgation work or do they do focus more on engine rebuilds and tuning?

I really need to find someone who knows what they are doing and can pinpoint the root cause.

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Damn.. you've been dealing with this since '06? Wow. As far as recommendation... Blood wouldn't be in my top 5. No personal experience just what I've heard. I would go to Brads 1st.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
They're not going to be cheap. I tried getting them to work on my 93 long time ago and they just blew me off so I won't be going there. How about John in Maple Valley? HP Ranch or Mustang Ranch.

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
My understanding is that John doesn't do repair work, just tuning. I'd take it to Brad's personally. He's got two great techs in Scott and Brian. Brian is a Ford Master Tech and is great on driveability issues. Brad's shop rate is substantially lower than the dealer's as well.

venomus 03

Established Member
Stay FAR away from Bloods! They did bad with my cobra a few years ago and royally screwed my buddy with his 03 cobra like I have never seen. Brads is great use them.

Users who are viewing this thread