Recently tuned by Excessive Motorsport

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
After seeing a shitty post about my tuners shop I had to do a little review when I got my car tuned there..

Chris @ Excessive tuned my terminator. He threw on a KB that I got from another member here on SVTP. He did a bunch of suspension and exhaust work too. The car drives like stock. It gets about 300 miles to a tank if I don't stab it at all. The car pulled a beefed up ws6 last weekend as well as a few other mustangs and Camaros/Vettes. Beat a turbo SS Trailblazer the other day too(best run yet with the car). Point is: this dude knows that he's doing. He's always slammed with work. Even gives some of the old shit talkers a break and does their new cars after they come back and ask him to work on their shit! Dude is the real deal. The only thing that sucks at Excessive is the wait time. He is only one dude. It's a small price to pay for top quality and damn decent prices.

Some of the cars that have came out of this place over the years are simply bad ass. Chris saved my ass a few times over the years. The best has been when I was stranded with a blown trans. I got a new trans but the silly ass aluminum bell housing cracked. I could not find one across 3 states..Chris had one. Charged me 50 bucks. Saved..:burnout:

Check out Excessive. Dude rocks it

itsyourbarty

Established Member
Chris did WOT dyno pulls before letting the car get to temp. Ya, no thanks. You give the man way too much praise. To each his own of course.

Last edited:

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
i know shit loads of people including myself that got their shit done there..we all keep bringing our shit back. for a reason. your right though..to each his own

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Had a bunch of work done on my Terminator from him back in 2011, including cams, fuel system work, trans work, and rear end work. Have put 20K+ miles on it since then, and couldn't be happier with the work done and the way it drives.

When I eventually upgrade to a Whipple, I already know who will be working on it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread