Recent pics of my Machinator

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
I always loved Machs in that color, yours looks perfect with those wheels.

Looks really good OP! Also a big fan of the F14s!

Thanks! I love them, you never really see new edges with these wheels.

Change your gauge lights to Blue. I thought it looked cool when I had one.

IMG_2850_zps71efb521.jpg

meh, I had some that were kinda blueish, I prefer a clear white.

well done sir!!!!

Sharp car.

thanks!:beer:

Good lookin ride. Was the shaker a direct bolt on to the blower or did that take some modification? Never really looked in to what you guys have to do for that.

Thanks. I picked up some brackets someone else made for the swap. There are some modifications and a few different ways to do it. I made a little filter for the shaker but it still needs some work. It folds at higher speeds.

I want one.

pffff says the guy with the Shelby?! hahahaha Its fun,but its no Shelby

Yeah. Car looks great. Any videos of it?

ugh, I dont have any good videos of it. Ive definitely been trying to find someone to take some good shots of it. Ill see what I can do when I get back from Japan. It sounds fantastic with the headers, o/r x and magnaflows.

Perfection right there, well done. I miss my AB Mach

Nice clean Mach, I'm digging it.

Thanks guys!

Gorgeous Mach. Great pics. I've seen quite a few Machs over the years and yours is right up there at the top. :rockon:

you're too kind! thank you!:rockon:

Oh man I love your car :beer:. Azure blue is so good. You have done everything just right. I would love to own a mach just like that someday

Thank you! They're somewhat cheap lately, you should pick one up :-D

Blackoyote

Established Member
That is a DAMN good looking car!
I do have one question...why put all the time and effort into the motor build just to put a ported Heaton back on it?! I know Posi's are holy grail-ish, but with that kind of money in the motor I'd shoot for the stars and plan on putting on a big boy blower!

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
That is a DAMN good looking car!
I do have one question...why put all the time and effort into the motor build just to put a ported Heaton back on it?! I know Posi's are holy grail-ish, but with that kind of money in the motor I'd shoot for the stars and plan on putting on a big boy blower!

I dont need 700 hp ( I say that now lol ) ~600 would be plenty for a street car imo. Plus I want to make a well balanced car. I want it to handle and brake just as well as it goes fast, if that makes sense.

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
Very cool car. For two wrecks it looks fantastic!

Love the Cobra swapped parts. So unique and I bet it's a blast to hear and drive!

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
We want moar pics!!!

hahaha Im in Japan until the 30th so Im basically stuck with the ones I posted. But I definitely want to go out and take a bunch more when I get back. :beer:

Very cool car. For two wrecks it looks fantastic!

Love the Cobra swapped parts. So unique and I bet it's a blast to hear and drive!
It is pretty fun. Its not as quick as it was with the solid axle and 3.73's but the ride is 1000x better.

I agree! Some videos would be nice too!

Absolutely! Ill have to get a buddy with a good camera to take some vidoes for me. I definitely want to get some rolling shots too. It sounds sooooo good with the o/r x and Magnaflows.

Looks very nice, I love the color with the wheels. Great combo !

Thanks! I love them, pain to clean but not as bad as CCW Classics haha
Clean looking Mach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you:beer: I try haha

Users who are viewing this thread