Recaro seats

Supercop29

Established Member
Not sure if this is the right place to place this.

2013 GT500 recaro seats. Black with red stripe. Car has 2300 miles on her. Will trade for standard electric seat of same color, must look as new. You pay for shipping.
We are going on Hot Rod's Magazine Power Tour June 1, doing the long haul. Maybe you are on the route and we can swap out seats. You bring the tools, ill have enough packed in car.
Broken Arrow, Ok

DaFreak

Established Member
Hey Supercop,

Interested. I have a 2010 with black and red seats in excellent condition (7.5K miles).

Only the driver's side is electric. Let me know if you are interested in trade.

Thanks,
Jeff

DarrenBurns

Established Member
Seems like no one has exactly what you are looking for. I have all black seats, perfect condition. GT seats but both driver and passenger power!
Just throwing it out there.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm understanding that the passenger doesn't come electric other than the lumbar. So I guess drivers side will work.

Correct.

The GT500's have never had a power passenger seat.

v8venomgt

Established Member
recaros? id meet you near a chicagoland stop. i have 08 bullitt seats. less than 16k miles on them conditioned regularly, and i have seat covers on them. the bullitt seats are the same as the shelby seats, only difference is there isnt an emboridered snake. if youre interested let me know, and i can give you a call tomorrow.

Pixel Professor

Established Member
I spoke with you and if the other guys fall through, give me a call. 702-785-2307. I have the black seats with red inserts on the 2011. Thanks.

Ispeed

Established Member
I have brand new Shelby 14' (car has 265 miles) seats with red stripes.. Are you still interested??

Users who are viewing this thread