Rebates end!

Woodsrat

Established Member
I can't believe it, but Ford has eliminated the rebates on the '03 SVT Cobra. Considering how many are still sitting on dealer lots, I thought they would have increased the rebate above the $1500 that they were giving.

No rebates on '04 Cobras, either.

AngrySnake

Established Member
I bet they'll bring them back, there have to be hundreds of unsold 03's still around. A dealer near me still has 8 of them (all verts). Then again, maybe they will just let them pile up and hope that they sell during the time that there won't be a Cobra in production.

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
No rebates on any Mustangs at all right now. I got $3,000 Rebate plus bonus X-plan $500 rebate plus X-plan off on wife's 04 GT a week or so ago. Could have gotten $4,000 + $500 + X-Plan on 03 GT.

They gotta bring it back. Glad I didn't wait on hers though.

NODOZE

Established Member
Originally posted by AngrySnake
I bet they'll bring them back, there have to be hundreds of unsold 03's still around. A dealer near me still has 8 of them (all verts). Then again, maybe they will just let them pile up and hope that they sell during the time that there won't be a Cobra in production.

Dale Jarrett Ford... was there yesterday picking up plate... still has a bunch of 03s...

Makes me glad I purchased a couple weeks ago... I was thinking of holding out for better rebates. :burnout:

-Brian

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Originally posted by NODOZE
Dale Jarrett Ford... was there yesterday picking up plate... still has a bunch of 03s...

Makes me glad I purchased a couple weeks ago... I was thinking of holding out for better rebates. :burnout:

-Brian

I was thinking of holding out when I got my $2,500 rebate on Cobra months ago.

AngrySnake

Established Member
Originally posted by NODOZE

-Brian

Me too, I bought my 10th from them over New Years when they were running the invoice-$2K deal on them. Thought about waiting and am glad I didn't.

What color 03 did you get from them Brian?

R-CODE

Established Member
my input,

my dealer called me yesturday the 14th and said the rebates is still effective. (10th Annv. Vert)

$3,000 rebate
$1,000 retiree ford employee

and a-plan 34,711.XX out the door.

I talked to a guy that bought a Mystichrome and he got $1,750.00 ford retiree off the car?

LEO

Users who are viewing this thread