rear wheel spacers

po-po 5.0

Established Member
Who uses them, what brand do you use, how thick are they, did you purchase longer wheel studs to use them, and pics of your wheels with them.

Thanks!

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I've un em'. Ran the LFP 3/8" spacers. Come to the conclusion of if you don't have to use them, don't.

omj

Established Member
I have 1" H&R spacers in the back. They came with the studs pressed in to the spacer.

Lumpydogs

Established Member
Yes the 1" spacers from H&R have their own studs and you don't have to cut down your stock ones. I've been running the 1" spacers on rear for over six years with no problems.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Not sure of the brand by they are about 1'' thick and 315-35-17's on the rear.
IMG_1373.gif

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
I had the 3" studs and didn't want the to sit in the drawer anymore. I have spacers with only holes; (3/4" front and 1" rear).

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
I've un em'. Ran the LFP 3/8" spacers. Come to the conclusion of if you don't have to use them, don't.

Me too....

They push my Saleens (18x10) just short of the fender lip. Looks perfect, but now I need to roll the lip....

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
I've got 1" H&Rs on the back also. Now the rear wheels sit back into the wheel well about the same as the front. The spare won't bolt up on the rear anymore since the stock lugs stick out like in the pic 32V FICobra posted, but I heard you shouldn't put the spare on the rear anyway due to the limited slip. So if you get a flat on the rear, you have to change two wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread