Rear tire size with eibach sportlines

SVT Tyler

Established Member
Well i was going to wait until next year to get my wheels finished but i cant stand seeing them sit in my room. BBS RK 18x8.5 18x10 rears. I decided to go with 255/35/18 up front but my question is that if anyone runs 305/35/18 nitto nt05r and does the tire rub because of the sportlines? If i have to get my fenders rolled i will. Thanks

mustangsvt281

Established Member
Well i was going to wait until next year to get my wheels finished but i cant stand seeing them sit in my room. BBS RK 18x8.5 18x10 rears. I decided to go with 255/35/18 up front but my question is that if anyone runs 305/35/18 nitto nt05r and does the tire rub because of the sportlines? If i have to get my fenders rolled i will. Thanks

i have bilstien coil overs with 315 nt01 out back. Have to roll the fender and hammer a few things. shouldnt be that bad though.

laddanator

Established Member
I've got 285 in the rear with Eibach Pros and I rub on one side. Going to do my fenders tomorrow.

SVT Tyler

Established Member
I think im going to go with nt555r 305/35/18 all of my isos are in some people i talked to said i wont have a problem rubbing. But i just want to make sure. If anyone else can chime in please do! Dont wanna cut up new tires lol.

laddanator

Established Member
I think im going to go with nt555r 305/35/18 all of my isos are in some people i talked to said i wont have a problem rubbing. But i just want to make sure. If anyone else can chime in please do! Dont wanna cut up new tires lol.

I have 285 in the rear and I rubbed back on the passenger side with sportlines. I ended up rolling that one fender. I got a feeling (Hope not) you're going to have to do the same. :(

blubyu90

Established Member
I had to roll the drivers side with mine. You shouldn't have any clearance issues on the inside with the rk's. When I put my rk's on, I had a friend look at my car and keep an eye on the lips to make sure they didn't come close the tire while I was slowly driving over a curb and articulating the rearend. Can't wait to see them!!!

CobraHuck

Established Member
I've got 295s on some BBK 1.5" (had Ford B springs before and it sat about the same) on 18x10.5s and I had to roll my fenders and slightly bend down the parking brake loop. Nothing bad tho

97cobra...

Established Member
I just put 10ths on my car the rears are 17x10.5 with 275's and there was no rubbing my car is lowered on the Eibach pros

Users who are viewing this thread