rear sway bar

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
How do I put this thing in? I have lots of tools, am technically and mechanically capable, just not used to working on cars. If it isn't coupled to a generator, or attached to a shaft with a propellar on the end of it... I'm not used to it. Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
from what i know, take off the sway bar links on the back, and wiggle it out, and reverse of going in. Not to technical i know.

BTW Maria, which bar did you get?

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
22mm from BAT. along with several other things. :) brake kit, y pipe, new waterpump, inlet air filter kit. That's about it for this time. :) Need to replace my cv joint too oh and my car gets the body damage fixed monday and repainted. Did I ever tell you I get really good deals on stuff? :)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
CV Joint? What did you do to that :p

Yes you've rubbed your deals in alot. Tho I got one today...

SHO 3.2L wires, List price $301, SHO Club price $225, Ryan's Price $128 ;-)

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
When I took out the pothole that subsequently ate my strut and two rims. Well, it got my cv joint too. I won't tell you about the deals I get anymore. Not even the one about getting my car painted and the body work for $400. Gotta love working for a company that has a body shop and a multi million dollar paint bay. Now if I can keep them from painting it CAT yellow and black, I'll be fine. ;)

Have you looked into a POD? They bring you the POD, you load it up and tell them to come get it and they deliver it to where ever you ask. Storage or a new residence.

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
I got my parts in today. Talk about a fun conversation with the guys I work with. They had this slightly shocked look on their faces. I have two big boxes of stuff in the warehouse and they were looking at my rotors and commenting..wow..those are really big. :) funny stuff....anyway - I'm going to fix it up this weekend. I'll take pictures.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Sure they were looking at your 'rotors'? Sorry had to hehehe

Originally posted by SVT_GIRL
I got my parts in today. Talk about a fun conversation with the guys I work with. They had this slightly shocked look on their faces. I have two big boxes of stuff in the warehouse and they were looking at my rotors and commenting..wow..those are really big. :) funny stuff....anyway - I'm going to fix it up this weekend. I'll take pictures.

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
ahhh...you know...there are times, occassionally, when I forget how direct and one line thinking men can be. bless 'em. thank you for reminding me. The comment made to me was this: 'Maria, when are you going to get married and have kids? Forget about this S*&t and do what's important.' of course this was said with a grin on his face.....and there was one on my face when I told him to F*#K off. :) then I said... you know.. any man that I married and any offspring I had would be out there working with me, dirty head to toe buried in car parts.

Users who are viewing this thread