rear suspension Q?

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
my suspension currently is steeda lowering springs stock shocks in the rear (quad shocks removed) and subframe connectors. the rear end on my car bounces a **** ton I hate it. do u think my problem lyes in having stock shocks in the rear? any info would help guys thanks. Im also curious to see what suspension setup you are running on your cars and what your using your SN for!

DSC_0048 by brobinsonw2010, on Flickr

crazycarlo

Established Member
the rear shocks are prob worn. If u go back there and push down on the back and bounces up and down a bit then they need replaced.

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
Stock shocks with lowering springs do not last long. When I was running H&R springs I used Tokico Illumina adjustables struts and shocks and they were really good. When you upgrade to new shocks and struts you will see a dramatic difference in the car.

pacific4v

Established Member
When I bought my car it had lowering springs and tokico blue shocks with stock control arms and I never had wheelhop issues, so it might be because of the stock shocks. A lot of people say to upgrade lower control arms to eliminate wheel hop too.

Users who are viewing this thread