rear springs

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
another rear springs thread. i dont really want to mess with the front unless i something will give me a great deal better in handeling. but want to cut down on rear fender gap. would it be petter to get steeda or ford p springs and only install the rears? or do the 55d kit ROUTE66SPEEDSHOP.COM

ResizedImage_1331485246428.jpg

cobra1718

Established Member
Hey bro congrats on the Boss here is my car with just the Steeda rear springs only. I wish I still had these on my car now. But I finally went with the Eibach prokit. The steeda springs worked well but at the time I wanted it lower.

new3.jpg

sb03cobra

Established Member
Looking to do the same thing. Just don't want to change the fronts or the the way it rides.

Cobra1718, how was the ride with the rear Steeda's? It looks great BTW!

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Here's a couple of mine with the FR P (same as the ProKit) springs. It lowered my car about 1/8" in the front and 1" in the rear. It is not slammed. The K or Eibach Sportlines will lower the car more but then that creates other issues. My goal in installing new springs was reducing brake dive and body roll while tracking the car and getting rid of the off-road look out back. Mission accomplished. They do ride stiffer but it's not a big difference to me in fact I isn't as stiff as I expected. I also installed FR 18000-C adjustable dampers.

cobra, the P springs didn't lower my car that much so I'm curious why you'd want the Steeda's unless you liked the ride better.

_W1D8478.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

P1030556.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread