Rear Spoiler

KNGOBRA

Banned
:rolling: HEY...is it just me, or is that rear spoiler looking better and better each day?? I know when I first saw pics of the 03 Cobra's, I thought what an awful looking spoiler, but now :thumbsup:

Lobo

Established Member
No kidding, I was going to order the car without it, but decided to leave it on since it helps distinguish the car from other stangs.

Then when I saw it for real the first time it looked MUCH better han on the pictures. I really like it now. :)

Lobo

ArkangelX3

Established Member
the spoiler reminds me of the old shelbys. gt500 gt 350, the hatchback kind. 1967-1968. Its sort of just a lip off the back. Granted the new cobra isnt a hatchback, it has that sort of effect.

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
I love the rear spoiler.

I wish there was a side scoop delete though. I hate those big fake scoops. I would prefer a nice clean look like the FR500 or even the Bullit.

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
I don't know about that. I'd like to try the Cobra R on, but I'm afraid that if I take the stock out, I'd be left with holes I can't cover. I saw someone posting a thread about it before, but nobody else liked the idea. I think the R wing looks cool. Gotta spend some money on performance first, though :)

Users who are viewing this thread