Rear side splitters

dannyboy3461

I was wondering if anyone has mounted the roush rear splitters for the 10-13 mustangs on the 05-09 mustangs. I have purchased the roush side splitters and I know I can mod those to fit. My question is are the 05-09 mustangs rear length the same as the 10-13's (behind the rear wheel)?? I can't find anyone that has done this or any pics of 05-09 mustangs with them installed.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I was wondering if anyone has mounted the roush rear splitters for the 10-13 mustangs on the 05-09 mustangs. I have purchased the roush side splitters and I know I can mod those to fit. My question is are the 05-09 mustangs rear length the same as the 10-13's (behind the rear wheel)?? I can't find anyone that has done this or any pics of 05-09 mustangs with them installed.

Get the measurements for the length of the part and the rear of your car. If its the same or anywhere near the same go for it. The install is simple but you might not want to follow the pre-measured outline that Roush supplies. You'll be a trend starter once everyone sees how sick it looks. Good luck OP!

dannyboy3461

Well I guess we will see soon. Put on order today. Ordered the carbon fiber wrap but not sure if it will look good so might not use it. Got enough for the front rear and side splitters but I saw the wrap on a BMW splitter and it looked very grey. I thought it was black.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
If I remember correctly the roush rear side splitters are the same price for the carbon fiber version on trucarbon.net

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I made them work on my 11. There a little short. But it ties the rtr\ roush side splitters in better

Users who are viewing this thread