rear seat delete

weswtbcobra

Established Member
WDW MKR said:
Here is what I will add once the bar is in and I go with lighter seats in the front:

http://www.swautosport.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=37

I just like the look better than the carpeted versions. Not sure why. Probably line the backside and floor with Dynamat, or something similar, to reduce noise in the cabin.

yeah, that ones cool too-
i have a buddy with one that says SVT on it and for some reason i am stuck on that, but can't find it anywhere.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I made my own out of .063 aluminum and carpeted it with matching dark charcoal carpet. Very sturdy and looks great. I've seen the SVT one you're talking about, but I can't remember where either. Your buddy doesnt remember where he got his?

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
WDW MKR said:
Here is what I will add once the bar is in and I go with lighter seats in the front:

http://www.swautosport.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=37

I just like the look better than the carpeted versions. Not sure why. Probably line the backside and floor with Dynamat, or something similar, to reduce noise in the cabin.
I saw this one in a magazine, it is badass. Price is a little steep though. If it was 200 I might bite but IDK about 300...

weswtbcobra

Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
I made my own out of .063 aluminum and carpeted it with matching dark charcoal carpet. Very sturdy and looks great. I've seen the SVT one you're talking about, but I can't remember where either. Your buddy doesnt remember where he got his?

no- shop that did his work put it in, nobody remembers..........

Users who are viewing this thread