Rear Panel/seat Removal?, How do I?

alfman9

You smell smoke?
Established Member
I need to remove the rear seat, or atleast the driver side rear trim panel; the one with the armrest for the rear passenger. Anyone with any info on how exactly to remove the bottom of the seat and the panel I would much appreciate a little instruction on how to. I pulled up the piece right by the scuff plate, I even removed the screws for the center piece that you see when you fold the seats down, but still no luck. Some one please help asap. Thanks.

2003 Silver

Banned
alfman9 said:
I need to remove the rear seat, or atleast the driver side rear trim panel; the one with the armrest for the rear passenger. Anyone with any info on how exactly to remove the bottom of the seat and the panel I would much appreciate a little instruction on how to. I pulled up the piece right by the scuff plate, I even removed the screws for the center piece that you see when you fold the seats down, but still no luck. Some one please help asap. Thanks.

Rear seat removal.....

Feel under each rear seat area...where the seat meats the carpet...(left and right side) in the middle of each is a metal latch...you will need to push the tab in with a flathead screwdriver and pull the seat outwards at the same time...it is pretty easy. I removed the seat and put in some sound deadening material. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Mick

Users who are viewing this thread