Rear left tire more wear?

ultrajetboat

Established Member
At 11,000 miles I have never rotated my tires, simply because the fronts show very little wear and I wanted to replace the rears with something better. I just checked and my back right still has good tread remaining, back left is almost gone. Which side spins faster with this limited slip dif? I hope to god it's not a rear alignment issue.

ultrajetboat

Established Member
Everything suspension/tire/wheel is stock. I have struts/springs/phb/wheels/tires waiting to put on. But I'm paranoid about warranty issues. I've had my brakes and tpms problems attempted to be voided because of a cold air intake in the past. Upon further inspection it's not as bad as I first thought, but definitely not wearing evenly. I always thought the rear tire had the higher spin speed with a limited slip?

Mxfrench

Established Member
Everything suspension/tire/wheel is stock. I have struts/springs/phb/wheels/tires waiting to put on. But I'm paranoid about warranty issues. I've had my brakes and tpms problems attempted to be voided because of a cold air intake in the past. Upon further inspection it's not as bad as I first thought, but definitely not wearing evenly. I always thought the rear tire had the higher spin speed with a limited slip?
weird my stock gt had 24k miles on it when traded and the tires had 7/32 on all four corners

StangingAround

Established Member
I know this may sound funny but even ford fked up on the measurements with some of their panhard bars. When I measured my stock rear wheels it was off by 4 mm's. With that said, I don't think that would cause major wear but if that's messed up, who knows what else there could be.

pohnjarker

Established Member
when i changed out my rear tires, i was only able to keep one because it wasnt bad but the other was terrible.

i have a che adjustable panhard bar on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread