Rear Hight adj LCA's or Coilovers?

SVT GT

Established Member
Rear Height adj LCA's or Coilovers?

Just wondering which would be better to go with for a straight axle....

MMR 12"-250lb coilover kit with 3 way adjustable Comp Engineering drag shocks or Maxium Motorsports height adj. Rear Lower Control Arms?
I have both but don't know which to go with...yep I screwed up with ordering :bash:.
I know both are good products but which will be better? Looking for a better set up than what I have now for the rear. The current set up in the rear is FRPP 3.73's, Eibach Sport lowering springs with UPR Upper and Lower non adj. control arms and M/T 315 10.5 DR's
Also have Superior 31 Spline axles and FRPP 31 spline diff going in if that helps with the selection.
If I need to get better rear springs for the MM LCA's that wont bother me, just as long as it will hook good.

Thanks

Last edited:

SVT GT

Established Member
Any opinions on LCA's with coilovers vs height adj LCA's with springs?

SVT GT

Established Member
I have been leaning towards the MM height adj LCA's with the C/E 3 way drag shocks. Maybe using the Eibachs that are already there or find better rear springs.

Last edited:

SVT GT

Established Member
Been looking for an answer the past few days and still up in the air.

Looks like to me that its based on these differences between the two:

Coilovers - are for handling and body roll but you can choose your spring rate which is real good

LCA's w/springs - Seems most people at the strips (from what I see in most peoples set ups) use the LCA's and have real good transfer of power to the ground

am I correct in saying this?

SVT GT

Established Member
I would be looking to go with fox body rear springs with these LCA's

SVT GT

Established Member
I'm just going to do the coilovers and be done with it. Getting no response on this subject and if I do its a mixed response. Coilovers are going in...anyone want to buy some MM EX duty height adj. LCA's new?

Users who are viewing this thread