rear floor mats

huggytree

Established Member
100_5185_zps76b63295.jpg

anyone know where i can buy just the rear floor mats for my new car?

im irritated w/ Ford over this issue and cant see spending $80 for a whole new set just to get the 1/2 i need....of course Ford doesnt sell just the rears....

RockStarKick

Established Member
Should invest in car wash soap first. Ha. JK.

Nobody will ever sit in my backseats so no worries here. I actually didn't even know they weren't there until today when I leaned the seats forward for the window tint.

What's under the cover next to the Shelby ?

Kapy

Established Member
100_5185_zps76b63295.jpg

anyone know where i can buy just the rear floor mats for my new car?

im irritated w/ Ford over this issue and cant see spending $80 for a whole new set just to get the 1/2 i need....of course Ford doesnt sell just the rears....

I feel your pain.

So, I ordered a nice set of mats from Shelby American. Both front and back.

They are much nicer and you can get them in many variations.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Good God man, what's up with your car? That hurts to look at. Did you get caught in bad weather or something?

chd2

Established Member
Shelby American here too. Took 2 weeks, but figment was perfect. They smell strong beware but it wears off after a week or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

huggytree

Established Member
Should invest in car wash soap first. Ha. JK.

Nobody will ever sit in my backseats so no worries here. I actually didn't even know they weren't there until today when I leaned the seats forward for the window tint.

What's under the cover next to the Shelby ?
100_4472.gif

my other baby...sorry only 470 hp....ive gotten 4.30 0-60's from her though
100_4459.jpg

Planeswalker

Established Member
I'm using the ones from AM, very good quality. I like how the fronts have the dead pedal cover to protect the carpet.

R8Cvj.jpg

smrtasp

Established Member
Both the Shelby store and American muscle use the Lloyd's brand. I just got mine and there is no comparison to the OEMs. Make sure to specify the rears in the order. They have an option for the fronts or the fronts and rears. I also got the trunk mat at the same time. Completely changes the interior look of the car.

mikejaeggi

Established Member
Both the Shelby store and American muscle use the Lloyd's brand. I just got mine and there is no comparison to the OEMs. Make sure to specify the rears in the order. They have an option for the fronts or the fronts and rears. I also got the trunk mat at the same time. Completely changes the interior look of the car.

i looked at them but they appear to be a different shade of black than the rest of the factory carpet. is that accurate?

Copper&Black

Established Member
Pick up some Llyod Mats, much better then stock. My wife even commented on how nice they felt compared to the stock ones.

I got just the Cobra Logo for a clean look since I think it says "GT500" enough around the car already.

668E211E-8AB8-4AC1-A2F7-0386073D983E-6969-00000431A052CE89_zps0e1e739f.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread