rear exhaust holes???

got_h8rs?

Established Member
anyone running dumps on their car and covering the exhaust holes on the bumper any ideas on how to make these look better more fitting? :shrug: thanks for help:pepper:

Digital

Established Member
I was looking at it and am considering covering the holes with a bondo type putty and then sanding it smooth then painting the whole "plastic" under piece black again so it looks even, doubt you'd be able to see any imperfections since it angles down.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
You.cant.just.use.bondo.To.do.it.right.it.would.have.to.plastic.welded.then.body.work.done.I.have.to.do.mine.havent.gotten.around.to.it

got_h8rs?

Established Member
I was looking at it and am considering covering the holes with a bondo type putty and then sanding it smooth then painting the whole "plastic" under piece black again so it looks even, doubt you'd be able to see any imperfections since it angles down.

You.cant.just.use.bondo.To.do.it.right.it.would.have.to.plastic.welded.then.body.work.done.I.have.to.do.mine.havent.gotten.around.to.it

ok thanks guys thats what i think im gonna end up doing something like that :thumbsup:

got_h8rs?

Established Member
cobra.jpg

:banana:

got_h8rs?

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread