Rear end squeaking. Help.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
I did, but it turned out to be the Mach 1000 amplifier rack needed tightening. You probably dont have one of those, so yours is likely to be something else.

shey love

Established Member
It's not rotors, brake pads, or dust shields hitting the rotors although it sounds a-lot like that. Does it bad when turning into a driveway and small smooth compression bumps get it to squeak.

Tone is metallic and doesn't change in tone or length wether on or off the brakes. I thing it is something rotating scraping on something but I can't see anything.

Anyone have or heard anything like this or think you know what it might be? Thanks Shey.

Fleck 5

Established Member
I am having a creaking sound coming from the back of the cobra. I only hear it when the car is driving at lower speeds. I took it to the dealership and they replaced a part of the suspension which did not fix it. The second time I had it in they said it was the rear seat belt making the noise. They fixed it for about 30 miles but it is making the noise again. I haven't had it back to the dealership yet because I didn't feel like dealing with it.

mers1083

Established Member
my front end squeaks when ever i turn the wheel. Its REALLY anoying

shey love

Established Member
My front doesn't make a sound. I have MM coil overs all around with ureythane pushing everywhere except the differential. It's very embarrasing. It's loud enough for someone standing on the sidewalk to hear when I drive by. Only thing I can think of is one or both of the drive shafts.

I've to get this fixed. Help.

shey love

Established Member
Sorry about the spelling. Talking to shop as we speak and trying to post at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread