Rear End Help!!!!

disasterpiece83

Got Beast?
Established Member
i am looking into getting a solid rear axle here real soon. i was wondering what kind of advice i could get on the subject. i know moser. any other brands? approximate price? any advice at all would be greatly appreciated. i just get absolutely no traction now. from 1st through about 2500 rpm's in 3rd. cant stand it any longer.

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
I am currently in the process of REbuilding my rear end for my 01 cobra after i broke the ring, pinion, and eaton diff. basically my shopping list is the list below along with a set of behind bars race cars upper and lower double adjustible control arms, UPR torque box reinforcements, welded axle tubes, and eventually coil overs but for now i am leaving my eibach drag kit and lakewood shocks because i am nearing the 2 grand mark.

P2000FM94- $628.95 (Includes Axles, Spool, and C-Clip eliminators)

MTVR8.8MKT- $85 (Master install kit, includes all bearings, shims, gaskets and seals)

FRPP 4.56 gears- $230

Digital

Established Member
I am currently in the process of REbuilding my rear end for my 01 cobra after i broke the ring, pinion, and eaton diff. basically my shopping list is the list below along with a set of behind bars race cars upper and lower double adjustible control arms, UPR torque box reinforcements, welded axle tubes, and eventually coil overs but for now i am leaving my eibach drag kit and lakewood shocks because i am nearing the 2 grand mark.

P2000FM94- $628.95 (Includes Axles, Spool, and C-Clip eliminators)

MTVR8.8MKT- $85 (Master install kit, includes all bearings, shims, gaskets and seals)

FRPP 4.56 gears- $230

What he said was really good and if you look through my sig you'll see my setup which I'm extremely happy with and built for under $1200

Users who are viewing this thread