rear control arms choice preference

chris 96cobra

Established Member
hey guys Im in the market for some rear control arms and was wondering what have y'all used to help your car hook? I will be installing new engine soon and would like to make this thing hook. currently have 1.5'' lowering springs in rear with single adjustable strange shocks in rear and up front. rear arms are stock. up front have tubular K-member and adjustable coil over #200 springs. engine all forged is bored .020,stage 1 ported heads,full exhaust LT,O/R X,slp LM2,vortech V-3sci with pulley should make 15-18#, stage 2 METH kit, anderson power pipe,5-speed 4.10 gear. should make some good numbers but would like to put it to the ground any suggestions would be appreciated

cbrown9064

Established Member
I have the Maximum Motorsports adjustable rear lowers and really like them. Don't know if they really make the car "hook" any better, but help with handling.

iamtheshaner

IH84DZ
Established Member
I have the Maximum Motorsports adjustable rear lowers and really like them. Don't know if they really make the car "hook" any better, but help with handling.

Agreed. Had these on my fox and loved them. Have another set on the way for my 95. There is no better LCA out there and no easier way of getting the ride height where you want it (which is likely low). Even coilovers like a QA1 won't get you as low as a spring + MM LCA

With all that work up front you need a torque arm and watts link or a steeda 5 link in the back

Users who are viewing this thread