Really ****ed up dream.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Okay, so I have head of people having really messed up dreams, but I just woke up from one and it was definately weird.

Here it goes. I was sitting at home and just minding my own business when someone calls me and says they are going to kill me, so I get in my mom's truck and start going as fast as I can. I take the car to a garage and dump it there, where I lose my memory of where I am. After this I start check for my wallet, cellphone, and keys and my cellphone service is shut off, my keys are gone, and my wallet still in tact. Once I find this all out I start running around and I get a brief glimpse that I am in De Pere (a neighboring town of Green Bay so to speak). Then I start to look for people and I find my mom and when I try talking to her she just runs away from me and I run after her, but when I see her she is all phucked up and stuff. Then I run away and am suddenly in a McDonalds where I find a set of keys and a car in a parking lot. I get in the car and start driving, I am actually driving really fast when out of nowhere the road ends. It's a dropoff and it leads into an ocean. I am in the car and the car goes off of the cliff into the ocean. When i'm in the vehicle I start to panic, but then think "if I panic I will die" and then I remain calm and start undoing the seat belt when water starts rushing the vehicle. Right when I was about to drown in the vehicle I wake up with a few tears in my eyes.

Now I have a question. Is this a ****ed up dream/nightmare, or am I just overeacting, because I usually have some good ass dreams.

Also, would anyone else like to share a messed up dream they have had?

Banned
lol.. That is messed up. Sometimes, when I have weird dreams like that, and Im falling off of a cliff and right as I hit the ground, my entire body jumps..

The only time I had tears in my eyes was when I dreamt my mom bought be a gameboy for my birthday, and then I was playing with it and dropped it. Then my mom slapped me, and I woke up with tears in my eyes..

The cheesiet dream I have ever had was I dreamt that I went to the prom with my GF, and then she left me and to dance with this other guy, who then proposed to her, and she accepted.. Then in my dream, I felt sick, then fainted.. When I woke up in my dream, I was in the hospital, and the doctor came in and said I was diagnosed with "a broken heart" That was so fu**ing cheesy...

byeofcr

Established Member
lol i have the most awesome weird dreams.

I have these dreams sometimes that i fall from very high places. I know that everyone has those dreams but i have them at least 1-2 times a week. I had a dream that i built this kick ass swing once that went like 3miles high back and forth and everytime id swing up and back down, id feel, in my dream mind you, that know you get in your stomach when you go over a bump in your car and feels like you get a little airborne. its ****in rad. scary, but rad.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
BYEOFCR said:
lol i have the most awesome weird dreams.

I have these dreams sometimes that i fall from very high places. I know that everyone has those dreams but i have them at least 1-2 times a week. I had a dream that i built this kick ass swing once that went like 3miles high back and forth and everytime id swing up and back down, id feel, in my dream mind you, that know you get in your stomach when you go over a bump in your car and feels like you get a little airborne. its ****in rad. scary, but rad.
F that, id throw up in my sleep.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
I would say that your subconscious is telling you that you might suspect having problems in the future.
Also, that you won't be able to depend on family to help you out, and you are going nowhere fast....
....and it's killing you.

But that's just my opinion. ;-)

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Mo Boost said:
I would say that your subconscious is telling you that you might suspect having problems in the future.
Also, that you won't be able to depend on family to help you out, and you are going nowhere fast....
....and it's killing you.

But that's just my opinion. ;-)

Well, to be honest that's not too far from the truth. I will be moving out in a few months and my father said he will not help me when I am out. I don't have a vehicle anymore, and currently school is really shitty.

Ironhand

Banned
sharkall2003 said:
Okay, so I have head of people having really messed up dreams, but I just woke up from one and it was definately weird.

Here it goes. I was sitting at home and just minding my own business when someone calls me and says they are going to kill me, so I get in my mom's truck and start going as fast as I can. I take the car to a garage and dump it there, where I lose my memory of where I am. After this I start check for my wallet, cellphone, and keys and my cellphone service is shut off, my keys are gone, and my wallet still in tact. Once I find this all out I start running around and I get a brief glimpse that I am in De Pere (a neighboring town of Green Bay so to speak). Then I start to look for people and I find my mom and when I try talking to her she just runs away from me and I run after her, but when I see her she is all phucked up and stuff. Then I run away and am suddenly in a McDonalds where I find a set of keys and a car in a parking lot. I get in the car and start driving, I am actually driving really fast when out of nowhere the road ends. It's a dropoff and it leads into an ocean. I am in the car and the car goes off of the cliff into the ocean. When i'm in the vehicle I start to panic, but then think "if I panic I will die" and then I remain calm and start undoing the seat belt when water starts rushing the vehicle. Right when I was about to drown in the vehicle I wake up with a few tears in my eyes.

Now I have a question. Is this a ****ed up dream/nightmare, or am I just overeacting, because I usually have some good ass dreams.

Also, would anyone else like to share a messed up dream they have had?

In This dream of yours you are telling yourself different things about yourself, I'll break it down for you.

I was sitting at home and just minding my own business when someone calls me and says they are going to kill me.
You fear sudden and unsuspected changes expecially if they are drastic or major.

so I get in my mom's truck and start going as fast as I can. I take the car to a garage and dump it there, where I lose my memory of where I am.
You take a peice of the past with you or of something that is closely related to you and you leave it behind. You losing your memory of where your at indicates that you dont like to change your suroundings.

After this I start check for my wallet, cellphone, and keys and my cellphone service is shut off, my keys are gone, and my wallet still in tact.
You search for peices to your past and items that tell you who you are and when you try to reach out there is no one there or no where to go at times.

Once I find this all out I start running around and I get a brief glimpse that I am in De Pere (a neighboring town of Green Bay so to speak).
When you come up with facts that are unsatisfactory you continue to look for answers on familiar grounds.

Then I start to look for people and I find my mom and when I try talking to her she just runs away from me and I run after her, but when I see her she is all phucked up and stuff.
You look for familiar and trustworth people when you are uncertian but you cant count on anyone because you are affaid they will turn there back on you or completely ignore you.

Then I run away and am suddenly in a McDonalds where I find a set of keys and a car in a parking lot.
You look for hope in uncommon but familiar places.

I get in the car and start driving, I am actually driving really fast when out of nowhere the road ends. It's a dropoff and it leads into an ocean.
You run sometimes and you feel that things will come right from under you if you do so. And seeing an ocean means that usually you have something to fear and the prospect scars you.

When i'm in the vehicle I start to panic, but then think "if I panic I will die" and then I remain calm and start undoing the seat belt when water starts rushing the vehicle. Right when I was about to drown in the vehicle I wake up with a few tears in my eyes.
Even when faced with an uncertain prospect and the fear of death and the chance of dieing you pull though in rough times and you can rely on yourself.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I think it could have been worse, you could have been dreaming about Chuck Norris.

Crowley

Mach170

evangelist
Established Member
One night sometime before I started highschool I had a dream. In the dream i was out side working on the front left fender of the car. The car was facing the house half way in the garage and half way out and as I am working on the car, a car drives by playing loud music and I look up to see who it is and I see the car pass by. A few seconds later the car passes by again and this time I get shot and hear a ringing in my ears and thats basically when I woke up. K That was the dream. Now years later after I am out of highschool I'm hangin out with some guys and they decide to go to the other guys house and my friend asks if they can take the X-Box to his house since they don't have a game to play. i let them borrow it. Then a month later after not seeing him or the game I call and the guy says he took it to the other guys house and when he went back to get it, the guy wouldn't let him get it. So he tells me that him and some of his friends have been going by this guys house and etc. and bothering this guy and his house. They were also telling him that I was gonna beat him up or something and the guy was thinking I was gonna try and come get it or something. Meanwhile, while this is going on i have no clue it is even happening and it has been going on for a whole month. Then the guy I let borrow the game told me that his mom said some people came by his house with guns looking for him. So we get off the phone and it was that same day, or it might have been a day later ( not sure) But I was out side working on the front left fender of the 57 ford and it was the exact same place as the dream. Car drives by playing loud music and i looked at the car and when i did I think i remember having the same thought about the car as i did in the dream I had and something reminds me of the dream where i got shot instantly. So i go back into the house and peek out the door and a few seconds later the car drives right back by. I knew this car wasn't from the neighborhood and it was full of people I know don't live around here. So needless to say that scared me a bit and things kept comming up to make me more and more paranoid. Then all of a sudden something tells me to start praying and read the Bible and I do. Once i started that I had a undescribable peace and wasn't afraid anymore. I believe God gave me the dream and the realization that I had had the dream right in time, so i could have a second chance at life.

How about that one

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
I dreamed the other night I had my dad's hair (same colour with grey streaks, and thin on top)
and oddly, I was okay with it....
i always bug my dad about how he's going bald, but he can just accept it, oddly enough... Now I sorta' understand...

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
I had a dream once where these two blon-------edited for content------nd then they said "it was nice meeting you" and walked away like nothing had happened....

How bout them apples?

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Damn, that is some freaky shit.

I have a lot of recurring dreams about plane crashes which is gheeeey because I happen to fly frequently. Most of the time I'm not in the plane, I'm on the ground somewhere watching it crash about 100 feet away from me. It's ****ing scary and I always wake up as the flames and debris are heading in my direction.

What's interesting but probably not surprising is that the planes are always super-jumbo sized. The proportions are out of whack; plane is 2-3 times the size of a 767. Whack. I'll probably have one tonight just from talking about it now haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread