Realationship help needed

Koolaid_Guy

Well everyone here's the story.Me and this girl have been off and on for 2 years now.The last 2 months we been apart for reasons beyond our control.I broke up with her for reasons i had the last time we were together.Now she says she can't take me back for the last 2 months due to school, work and friend's.She says she has no time for me b.c of all this.Now the last 2 months i have been treated like shit by her in my eyes, she barely talks to me, barely says anything when we do and treats me like i am just some other guy and there is no feeling there. i almost treated like i not even a friend.She spends all her time with her 2 friend's and one is a guy from her work she likes.She says they don't hang out often b/c of school and all.She said she not know when she will take me back and that when school starts she might have more time for me but the way i see it is but she won't admit it let alone anything else.I think she is going to hang out with them anytime she can during the week and weekends b/c she loves going out with them all the time and if she not working she will do the same anytime during the week and it won't make us any better then we are.I have done dumb things due to problems i have had in realationships but i have changed so much and changed evetything i do and really a changed guya nd can handle it all now.

I am just sick of her ignoring the problems were having and treatin me like i don't exist, i stood up for myself last night and let into her and now i think she hates me along with her friend b/c i did while her friend's were over.Now there is a girl i really like that likes me back and we enjoy each other company and have almost u know together and well my "girl" got mad at me and shit like that.Well i love my girl so very much and can;t stand being without her and she feels the same way as i do suppoedly and wants us back together but it doesn't look like it is coming anytime soon.So i dunno wht to do leave the girl b/c she treats me like shit and spends all her time with her friend's now instead of spending some time with me.When we do it's nothing to tlk about either,she use to give me hugs adn kisses and shit but now i get nothing not even an i love you.It's heartbreaking and it makes me sick to my stomach at times,hard to sleep,nightmares...

What should i do, i feel like am treated unfairly and she doesn't feel for me like she use to and his hiding something from me and won't tell me, she says there isn't but it always lingers in my mind.Her friend will never let me talk to her b.c of what i said last night to her, i stood up for myself and her friend hates me.What she i do everyone i love her so much but i am sick of feeling the way i do?? Help :(

Koolaid_Guy

Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
KICK HER TO THE CURB!
Why do people put this crap on public boards when they al;ready know the answer inside?

I can't though, i love her to much unless something happens.I am not to found of her justin friend.Another thing when i tell her to believe me if i not lying about something it's hard for her to believe me and stuff but when she tells me to believe her and if i don't at first she get's right pissed.Last night i her one thing from her and something else from her friend and i didn't know who to believe and she got pissed b/c i didn't come right out and say i believe you.Why does this have to happen :( More Help everyone :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
KICK HER TO THE CURB!
Why do people put this crap on public boards when they al;ready know the answer inside?

Why do GUYS seem to post this crap on a public board:shrug: The girls on the board seem to know what to do with deadbeat guys.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Kool_ZX3
I can't though, i love her to much unless something happens.I am not to found of her justin friend.Another thing when i tell her to believe me if i not lying about something it's hard for her to believe me and stuff but when she tells me to believe her and if i don't at first she get's right pissed.Last night i her one thing from her and something else from her friend and i didn't know who to believe and she got pissed b/c i didn't come right out and say i believe you.Why does this have to happen :( More Help everyone :shrug:

Maybe she just hates Canadians:p Don't ask if you don't want to hear real answers. She's done with you dude.

GET OVER IT!

Koolaid_Guy

I was just asking for some advice, that's all.I am asking to see if anyone that has expierence with this sorta thing to help me out b/c have no clue what to do.If you have nothing constructive to say why post it??

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I was just asking for some advice, that's all.I am asking to see if anyone that has expierence with this sorta thing to help me out b/c have no clue what to do.If you have nothing constructive to say why post it??

Because I CAN!:idea:

Koolaid_Guy

Like the flirting in realations thread it seems like he is asking a question about it why isn't that crap and this is.It's asking for advice i havn't dealt with this shit before and wondering if anyone could help but it seems like it's all crap :rollseyes If nobody is allowed to post about realationship problems and shit dealing with it why not make a rule against it??

Last edited by a moderator:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Not tryin to be a dick, but if there is some constructive advice to be said, it is, but in this case there isn't. You need to move on, find another girl, solicite a hooker, do whatever it takes to move on, and find worthwhile topics to post about.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Like the flirting in realations thread it seems like he is asking a question about it why isn't that crap and this is.It's asking for advice i havn't dealt with this shit before and wondering if anyone could help but it seems like it's all crap :rollseyes If nobody is allowed to post about realationship problems and shit dealing with it why not make a rule against it??

Probably because the"flirting" thread was more of a general question and not so much of a one persons relationship situation. I think even if you haven't dealt with this before you know in your heart what your going and need to do. Anything anyone tells you on a public forum is going to be based on thier experances and opinions and will have little to do with your personal relationship.......So good luck.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
first, get a back up. get several back ups. its easier to dump someone when you already have a few choices.

Users who are viewing this thread