Real Shelby GT500

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
looks real to me. The convertable models arent available with stripes on the hood.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
the eighth didgit of the VIN is "S" which is 5.4 cobra and I checked the vin in carfax which also shows "5.4 shelby v8"

GodStang

Established Member
Stripes are an option. There were many at or local svt day without stripes. 589 miles and it is brand new? Alot of joy riding from the dealer?

Last edited:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
verts aren't available with hood stripes. and the rocker panel stripes are an option

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
GodStang said:
Stripes are an option. There were many at or local svt day without stripes. 589 miles and it is brand new? Alot of joy riding from the dealer?

Stripe "DELETE" is actually the option.

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
I dislike people who are in such a hurry to make money they overlook obvious stuff. I'm willing to bet my paycheck the dealer, when asked about the engine typo, will come back with some smartassed insult OR thank you but not bother to take the time to correct it.

We're becoming to "convienient"(sp?) for our own good.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
cobr96 said:
the eighth didgit of the VIN is "S" which is 5.4 cobra and I checked the vin in carfax which also shows "5.4 shelby v8"

/thread

its possible whoever put the ad together thought that that field was for the amount of gears since its under transmission.

Users who are viewing this thread