Real Nazi’s in 2020

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
tenor.gif

q6543

Established Member
U.S. has a pretty big muslim population locked in Re-education centers as well.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Cant imagine living or growing up in a communist country. How ****ing awful! If u were born in the USA u won the "Birth Lottery".

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

Not saying I agree with the raid but she sort of allowed them to cook an excuse to do it.
What's ridiculous though is that they have 1 username/password for the entire group.
We'll see if the investigation into the IP was legit or not
Agents raid home of fired Florida data scientist who built COVID-19 dashboard
The FDLE affidavit for the search warrant said a special agent spoke to a DOH official with the Preparedness and Response office about a suspected breach of the custom-made communications system for emergency management.

An unidentified subject gained access to the system and sent out a group text saying: "It's time to speak up before another 17,000 people are dead. You know this is wrong. You don't have to be a part of this. Be a hero. Speak out before it's too late."

The text message was sent from the ESF-8 mail account to 1,750 recipients before the software vendor could stop the message from being transmitted further, the affidavit said.

The ESF-8 account is the state's emergency support function for public health and medical services and is used by many people from several agencies, including DOH and Emergency Management.

"Once they are no longer associated with ESF-8 they are no longer authorized to access the multi-user group," the FDLE affidavit said. All authorized users use the same user name and password.

The FDLE investigator claims he determined through his "investigative resources" that an Internet Protocol, or IP, address associated with Jones's Comcast account was the source of the ESF-8 text message.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep. But I'd hardly call the USA the "big win" of any genetics lottery.

It's more like.. a 1500 scratch off.

Ok context really matters here. What is exactly being measured to produce that list?

I have also traveled to 4 of the countries on that list. I find that pretty hard to believe based on my experience. Not bad by any means, but not flowing with overall greatness compared to the US.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Ok context really matters here. What is exactly being measured to produce that list?

I have also traveled to 4 of the countries on that list. I find that pretty hard to believe based on my experience. Not bad by any means, but not flowing with overall greatness compared to the US.

Good question.

I'd say the margin between the top 25 are pretty slim. You'd be talking nearly semantics at that point. All first world countries with plenty of wealth

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Did you really just throw Wikipedia at us? I thought you were all college educated and wise? Then you should know that is not a legit source...

This entire forum is comprised of people who selectively say "Fake News" and quote random obscure websites under the premise they're factual, despite being based out of North Africa.

I really don't give a shit how legitimate my sources are, because on SVTp, legitimate is a moving target.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
This entire forum is comprised of people who selectively say "Fake News" and quote random obscure websites under the premise they're factual, despite being based out of North Africa.

I really don't give a shit how legitimate my sources are, because on SVTp, legitimate is a moving target.
Then why even debate?

Is this what you used? Where-to-be-born Index - Wikipedia

Edit: Australia #1?! There is a whole network dedicated to showing us how ****ed up Australia is (The Animal Planet)

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Then why even debate?

Is this what you used? Where-to-be-born Index - Wikipedia

Edit: Australia #1?! There is a whole network dedicated to showing us how ****ed up Australia is (The Animal Planet)

Yea I don't really understand AUS being number 1. I would say Nordic countries have it going on the most.

If people on here are going to debate me while sourcing information from random North African websites, I will debate them sourcing from wikipedia lol.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you really just throw Wikipedia at us? I thought you were all college educated and wise? Then you should know that is not a legit source...

Depends on the sources the writer uses on Wikipedia. If they quoted stats/have a decent study for the rankings and have a credible link for it, then it's fine imo.

If it's a chart with no reference to backup the data then yea it could very well be BS.

Since wiki is written/editted by tons of people, it can vary on quality/accuracy of content.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Depends on the sources the writer uses on Wikipedia. If they quoted stats/have a decent study for the rankings and have a credible link for it, then it's fine imo.

If it's a chart with no reference to backup the data then yea it could very well be BS.

Since wiki is written/editted by tons of people, it can vary on quality/accuracy of content.
If a wiki article has a legit source...then just use the source. I have not ran into a professor that allows wikipedia as a source, regardless of the quality of the article.

Did you look at the link I posted? If the 2020 criteria is the same as 2013, I just can't even. The percent of women in congress would be a factor, LoL.

Users who are viewing this thread