Real life Joke

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Idiot
In a Purdue college classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States.

It was pretty simple - the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone's jaw hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, 'What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?'

Yep, these are the same 18 year olds that just elected the new President of the United States.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Idiot
In a Purdue college classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States.
It was pretty simple - the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.
However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.
The class was taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone's jaw hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, 'What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?'
Yep, these are the same 18 year olds that just elected the new President of the United States.
Well....I dont even think a lot of 18 years old vote. BUT, there have always been idiots even back in the time, wouldnt surprise me if said girl was blonde :lol1:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
You know what's even better? That 18 year old will still be equally as dumb when she is 38, 58, and 78. The country is filled with dumb people that vote - it isn't limited to any certain age bracket.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
It was a joke. I was there. The whole thing was my idea, and I dared the girl to say it in class, and she did and it's made internet history ever since. Her teacher was not amused.

Jim Snover

None of us know the truth whether it was a fictional joke or just an embaressing real life even.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
None of us know the truth whether it was a fictional joke or just an embaressing real life even.

It was a joke. I was there. The whole thing was my idea, and I dared the girl to say it in class, and she did and it's made internet history ever since. Her teacher was not amused.

Jim Snover

Vindication is SWEET! :-D The Truth has spoken!

Actually, I knew it wasn't factual as you presented it, the joke has been around alot longer than the current President.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread