Real Bad Day!!!!

inzane99

Inzane SVT Poster
Established Member
This morning on my way to work I was on I-10 on the fast lane and traffic was real bad. It was stop and go stop and go. I was at a complete stop when the driver behind me wasnt paying attention and ended up hitting me from behind. He hit me so hard he pushed me under a Chevy Silverado. The girl that was driving the truck got out to see if I was ok she told me that she saw that the guy who hit me didnt bother to stop. As we started moving the cars into the emergency lane the guy that hit me decided to take off. That f@cker left the scene. :cuss: :cuss: We were able to get the licence plate # and a description of the car.

I got banged up. Ambulance had to take me to the hospital. They gave me some Vicatin (sp) and that didnt take the pain away. I have real bad whiplash. Police still havent contacted me if they found the guy who hit me.

I just got my car back on the road not to long ago now this. I'm starting to belive this car is cursed or something. IMO I think the car is real bad, might even get totaled. My friend from the body shop said I will need a new hood,both bumper,fenders, just about all the front end. I think Im going to throw in the towel and have the adjuster total it out. Here are some pics what do you guys think about the damage? Can she be saved? :cryying: :cryying:

2-4.jpg

3-1.jpg

Before pics:

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Sorry to hear and see about your accident. I hope you get everything straightened out... but you are going to need that vicoden tomorrow! With those types of accidents, the pain comes the day after.

inzane99

Inzane SVT Poster
Established Member
jbp99cobra said:
Sorry to hear and see about your accident. I hope you get everything straightened out... but you are going to need that vicoden tomorrow! With those types of accidents, the pain comes the day after.

Im in pain now need to get that presciption filled quick.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
they shouldnt total that out its just some hardcore body work, have the adjuster/ body shop quote you high and have it painted with a badass two tone. Have them quote you for the stock hood(very expensive) and go with another aftermarket hood... just use this as an excuse for some new mods, the car looks sexy already just think of what it would look like with a quality paintjob and some new stuff. you can make some good money out of the guy that rearended you if you take him to court for your injuries(neck) normally i wouldnt say that but he did run away so rape his ass in court.

hood looks ok? ill drive up there and take it off your hands.

edit... i need some new foglight bezels so if you manage to keep the bumper can i have your foglight bezels?

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
They'll fix that. And i'm glad to hear that you got that assholes plate#, now you know who to sue over all the pain you're in...

oh and use some of the money you get to buy a beater to take to work.

Last edited:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Damn, that blows. Hope they nail the f***** to the wall. Good luck with your recovery. Look forward to seeing your new ride.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Stay positive with your car bro, if worse comes to worse and they total it. Then god meant for you to buy a terminator.....or a bugatti

SlowSVT

Established Member
The moron who hit you will claim his car was stolen. I hope you get better soon. The car can be fixed or replaced.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Dang sorry to see that this happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they get that dude who ran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also hope you get better and yes the car does look fixable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 issue

Users who are viewing this thread