Real 04 Chromies w/ F1s and 555R's 675 shipped.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
I've got a set of four chrome 04 cobra wheels, all with good tires. Wheels are 17x9, tires are 275/40's. The front two are F1GS's with over 75% tread left, rears are Nitto 555 DR's with at least 50% left.

Wheels are blemish free, and are in perfect shape.

I'm looking to get pretty close to 675 shipped for these, wheels and tires. I have some room to work though, so give me an offer :)

As of now, i will not seperate the wheels or the tires.

Im located in Lexington, KY, if you're interested in picking them up. I'll knock the price down to reflect that, if so.

PM, Email, or call me if interested!

-Derek Smith
[email protected]
859 537 6795

TR1.jpg

TR2.jpg

TR4.jpg

TR3.jpg

MHarvey

Established Member
I'm interested in the wheels and tires. I live in Bowling Green, but my sister lives in Lexington and I could talk to her about picking them up and bringing them down next time she comes home. I'm at work tonight, and don't have long distance access,(cell phone died on me today) but I'll give you a call tomorrow to see if we can possibly work something out. I'll call her also to see when she could meet up with you on them. I just sold my Pro Stars this week so I have cash in hand.
Thanks
Mike

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Doh! SOrry mike, I just had a tentative deal go through. A cashiers check is supposed to be on its way to me. If the guy backs out, you'll be the first to know buddy :)

-Derek

Users who are viewing this thread