WANTED: Ready to buy, Convertible, in PA

wmcewan

Established Member
‘Vert

Preferred torch red, black, or redfire ; SB, DSG are OK ; no ZY, silver, or White

Looking for around ~50K miles
Clean title

I live near Philadelphia
If I can’t see the car in person, I'm happy to ship from anywhere in the US, but will need an inspection including compression / leak-down (at my expense, of course).

Not 10th anniversary

Mods: mild mods would be great (i.e. springs / coil overs, wheels, tune) ; no mods would be OK too ; I'm not interested in 700+HP e85 builds with solid rear axels

Cash in hand now and ready to pay going rate.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
‘Vert

Preferred torch red, black, or redfire ; SB, DSG are OK ; no ZY, silver, or White

Looking for around ~50K miles
Clean title

I live near Philadelphia
If I can’t see the car in person, I'm happy to ship from anywhere in the US, but will need an inspection including compression / leak-down (at my expense, of course).

Not 10th anniversary

Mods: mild mods would be great (i.e. springs / coil overs, wheels, tune) ; no mods would be OK too ; I'm not interested in 700+HP e85 builds with solid rear axels

Cash in hand now and ready to pay going rate.
Been tossing around selling my SB vert for a while now. I know I might regret it, but I don’t use it very much and it’s almost in my way at times in the garage. I have a bunch of parts and accessories, including a Borla Touring exhaust system and brand new Ford racing anniversary style wheels never mounted, a few sets of front calipers, etc. Also all the original parts, including pulley cover, pulley, intake, etc..
Considering the sale because I am doing extensive renovation on two properties I own and I am hemorrhaging cash at an alarming rate. That being said I’m not desperate and I will keep the car if can’t get my number, which is 21K for everything that I have . It has 91K on the clock, and it’s a good solid car that needs some maintenance – ball joints, tie rods etc. Has a pulley CAI and a tune and that’s it. The car will have to be gone through but she’s solid. My intention is to go through the car and keep it but after owning it for almost 5 years, it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen anytime soon with all of my other projects. No engine noises – runs like a champ. Know you can’t receive a PM so I’m just putting it out there if you’re interested and if you respond that you are, I will list my phone number for you to call me. I am in Bucks County about 10 minutes south of New Hope.

Rareone

Established Member
I have this 2003 with 28000 miles I’m selling. Text or call me if your interested 865-661-8191
IMG_4804.jpeg

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Been tossing around selling my SB vert for a while now. I know I might regret it, but I don’t use it very much and it’s almost in my way at times in the garage. I have a bunch of parts and accessories, including a Borla Touring exhaust system and brand new Ford racing anniversary style wheels never mounted, a few sets of front calipers, etc. Also all the original parts, including pulley cover, pulley, intake, etc..
Considering the sale because I am doing extensive renovation on two properties I own and I am hemorrhaging cash at an alarming rate. That being said I’m not desperate and I will keep the car if can’t get my number, which is 21K for everything that I have . It has 91K on the clock, and it’s a good solid car that needs some maintenance – ball joints, tie rods etc. Has a pulley CAI and a tune and that’s it. The car will have to be gone through but she’s solid. My intention is to go through the car and keep it but after owning it for almost 5 years, it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen anytime soon with all of my other projects. No engine noises – runs like a champ. Know you can’t receive a PM so I’m just putting it out there if you’re interested and if you respond that you are, I will list my phone number for you to call me. I am in Bucks County about 10 minutes south of New Hope.
I’ll have to keep an eye out for yours. Sounds like a nice Cobra.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I’ll have to keep an eye out for yours. Sounds like a nice Cobra.
Thanks. It’s a good car that has not had the piss beaten out of it, but it does need to be gone through. When/if I decide to make it official, I will post it here with full disclosure of the good and the bad. I have someone on the forum who has requested some pictures. I’m going to get those to them in the next day or so, but I’ll put it out here soon enough if I decide to make it official. I think my pricing is fair given I have at least a couple thousand dollars worth of parts to go with it. I don’t want to nickel and dime my way through selling all of that stuff. I don’t really have time for the car so you know I don’t have time to get rid of the parts either.
I appreciate the comment though. I apologize if I have hijacked the thread in any way from OP . I’ll make my own ad.

wmcewan

Established Member
Thanks for this. I think that price is really fair, Bucks county will be awesome, but that mileage is just a bit higher than I'm willing to go. But again, thank you.

wmcewan

Established Member
Thanks. It’s a good car that has not had the piss beaten out of it, but it does need to be gone through. When/if I decide to make it official, I will post it here with full disclosure of the good and the bad. I have someone on the forum who has requested some pictures. I’m going to get those to them in the next day or so, but I’ll put it out here soon enough if I decide to make it official. I think my pricing is fair given I have at least a couple thousand dollars worth of parts to go with it. I don’t want to nickel and dime my way through selling all of that stuff. I don’t really have time for the car so you know I don’t have time to get rid of the parts either.
I appreciate the comment though. I apologize if I have hijacked the thread in any way from OP . I’ll make my own ad.
Zero worries man. All good. Good luck with your (potential) sale.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Thanks for this. I think that price is really fair, Bucks county will be awesome, but that mileage is just a bit higher than I'm willing to go. But again, thank you.
Yeah, I totally get it. I know you’ll find what you’re looking for. Good luck!

carguy96

Established Member
If you happen to change your mind about white, or someone else is interested I will be selling my 2003 OW/Parchment top Cobra.
37k miles at the time of this writing. 2.3 Polished whipple, stock fuel system, still has IRS with Ford Racing diff cover, MM coilovers at all four corners, catted X pipe, MGW shifter, new Spec 3+ clutch, 18" rep cobra wheels, etc
Have ATSV calipers I have been meaning to put on just have not gotten around to it yet.
It does have a few chips in the paint, not perfect but does show well.
Located in Central Ohio.

wmcewan

Established Member
If you happen to change your mind about white, or someone else is interested I will be selling my 2003 OW/Parchment top Cobra.
37k miles at the time of this writing. 2.3 Polished whipple, stock fuel system, still has IRS with Ford Racing diff cover, MM coilovers at all four corners, catted X pipe, MGW shifter, new Spec 3+ clutch, 18" rep cobra wheels, etc
Have ATSV calipers I have been meaning to put on just have not gotten around to it yet.
It does have a few chips in the paint, not perfect but does show well.
Located in Central Ohio.
I don't think I can do white / parchment, but wow that mod list is great. I assume you are looking for north of $30k, and I hope you get it!

Users who are viewing this thread