read about how a camaro owned me

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member

I'd like to congratulate you for an exemplary attitude. :beer:

You didn't come off like an ass, and they in return didn't mouth off back. That's the way it should be. I'd imagine there's just as many stories out there where one or the other won at any given time. Nice to see everyone being mature. I hope to see the video when it comes out. Nice to know what it took to blow you away like that though :thumbsup:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Exactly LethalChem!

When I see somebody with an attitude like that I respect them all that much more. Nice Death. Nice #'s. Nice car.

65StangBoy

Established Member
I've seen that camaro before, sounds freaking mean. My car will be back on the road in about a month, so if you see a blue 65 fastback in the phoenix/scottsdale area say hey. I live at Tatum & Greenway and spend 90% of my time driving in that area. Sounds like you got a sweet car.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Class all the way on both ends.No one wins all the time and you have to appreciate Muscle from the other side.

Pyro

Established Member
Good death. The way I see it, if someone killed me in my 450+rwhp Cobra, they can have the kill. Call me a whimp but I'm pushing 462 rwhp/470 rwtq and it has scared the $hit out of me more than once. At my skill level, it's more than enough.

Dino S.

Established Member
ls6 w/ cam + bottle. He said he didn't "set to kill" which means he went N/A I guess. Bolton/cam LS6 + bolton 03 Cobra = fun for everyone.

Great attitudes, very classy. Makes me proud to drive an american car.

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
his friend later says they were running about 90 shot of nitrous.

and he has a new cam in since then too.. I need an Apten or KenneBell or somthing.

Users who are viewing this thread