RE: SB sighting in Charlotte, MI

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
just currious if a SVT member is the owner of Sonic Blue Coupe going through Charlotte, Mi yesterday around 7pm'ish, had a Detroit Tigers English D on the rear window, w/ chrome inserts on the bumber. SVT member Ray Hilton's has a SB coupe, he lives in Grand Ledge but I dont remember it having a Tigers Symbol on it.

I dont see many in the area of Lansing...a couple verts occasionally.

quad

Established Member
I must say even to this day I get a thrill seeing a Terminator passing by. You don't often come across them and they are mostly clean and well maintained.

Two weeks ago I saw a Sonic Blue passing by as well. Of course I was in my DD as usual.

TRMNTR

Established Member
I must say even to this day I get a thrill seeing a Terminator passing by. You don't often come across them and they are mostly clean and well maintained.

Two weeks ago I saw a Sonic Blue passing by as well. Of course I was in my DD as usual.

I agree. There is a yellow one down the road from me that sits outside all year. It doesn't seem to move. I have heard that the guy who owns it is in the military, so I assume he is away on duty.

I also used to see a black one, I think it was convertible heading east bound on 96 in the mornings into Detroit once in awhile. It seemed to be a daily driver since I would see it in good and bad weather. Even snow a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread