re-ring and gasket kit??????

WFO Powersports

I've got an 01 stock. I can't find a re-ring and engine gasket set anywhere. None of my suppliers can get me anything either. Does anyone know where I can get it? I've searched the forum but can only find a couple posts similar and they're a few years old with no real help. Anyone that can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
You can get all the gaskets from the forum sponsor ford dealers for employee pricing. Piston rings may still be able to be sourced by them as well if not any of the popular aftermarket companies can get you a set. However, the chances of you being able to just slap new rings in a mod motor and call it good are pretty slim depending on the issues.

TheGateKeeper

Established Member
A good choice for head gaskets as well as any replacements for intake/disassembly parts are OEM Ford. They are readily available. The rings will have to be file fit to spec in your particular cylinders. For those I suggest talking with a local machine shop that can fit rings. Total Seal is a great ring brand that I see a lot in mod motors. Standard bore size is 3.555 IIRC. Youll want someone that's done a ton of them to file fit them right. These cars already have horrible blowby. Just one ring fit wrong will make it much worse. Ask me how I know. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread