Re-purposing cruise control button for converter lock-up? Accutach?

KC_SVT

Established Member
Has anyone re-purposed their cruise buttons to control different functions such as a line lock, OD, Lockup, ect. In my case I am wanting to use the "on" momentary button for converter lockup. Currently I have lockup on a momentary pushbutton located on the console, however I am wanting to move it to the steering wheel for conveiniece. Can anyone help? I can't seem to find much information on it besides the Accutach device, but all that information was from 2010 and their websit has no order options. Does anyone use the Accutach device or is their an easier way to go about doing this. Thanks in advance.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
My line lock is the cruise control off switch.

It was like that when I bought it though, so I have no idea how to help you. It is super convenient having it on the wheel. I'll see if I can get in touch with the previous owner and see how he went about it, or if I have time this weekend I'll try and trace some wires.

ctgreddy

Established Member
^ I tried doing that with my line lock but couldn't find any information on the wiring. I'd love some info on this as well!

Users who are viewing this thread