re-listing, 2005 Modden Mustang GT - ALL THE PARTS, SUPER CLEAN - 13,000!!!

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
12,600 FIRM
No catches, this for sale post is up front about every issue, I just need it GONE!!!

Here's the specs...

2005 Ford Mustang GT
Torch Red, Grey leather interior
5 Speed Manual transmission
Interior upgrade package
Shaker 500 w/ 6 Disk MP3

Mileage 72,000 Oil always changed w/ Royal Purle 5w20 full synthetic per factory specifications w/ Motorcraft oil filters.

I bought this car in July of 2008 from a dealer as a one owner vehicle. It was 100% bone stock right down to factory clear windows. ALWAYS garaged (and the paint shows!). The car is an absolute pleasure to drive. The power is good and the car handles extremely well. No shortcuts were ever taken, very comfortable ride.

Condition:
Paint/Exterior: 8.5/10 - Nearly flawless, one very small hardly noticable ding by rear wheel, there's also currently a small dent on the passenger quarter panel that can be taken out by a dent doctor. I might work this in if someone puts down a deposit on the car
Interior: 8.5/10 - no tears, no rips. A couple black marks shown on the leather I haven't been able to take out yet.
Drivetrain: 9/10 - never a hiccup, stall, funny smell, or leak. There's a ding in the oil pan, pics are below, never caused an issue, oil pressure is perfect.

The Modifications the car will be sold with (as pictured)
-JLT Intake
-SCT XCalibrator III w/ Tune files from #########
-Steeda Charge Motion delete plates (similar to IMRCs for those unfamiliar)
-UPR off-road X-pipe
-GT500 upper strut mounts
-Ford Racing springs
-BMR Adjustable panhard bar
-Ford Racing 4.10 gears (professional install, no whining)
-GT500 Wing
-CDC Classic Chin spoiler (painted California special style)
-Tinted tail lights & Corner lights
-Decklid blackout panel
-Replica FR500s 18x9 & 18x10 painted black.
-Continental Contisport Contact R tires 255/45/18 (Lots of tread remaining)
-Nitto 555R Extreme Drag Radials 305/40/18 (BRAND NEW)

Only known issues with the car is the fuel level needle. For some reason it went out of whack and is pointing in the wrong direction. I've heard of many S197 mustangs doing this and it can supposedly be reset pretty easily, I just didn't want to pull the dash apart. I just use the digital fuel readout which is pictured in one of the images. It seems to be plenty accurate and it works fine for the intended purpose. I could have also replaced the gauge cluster with a take out off ebay but I didn't want to cause a problem with CARFAX and the odometer reading.

CONTACT INFO:
The car is located in Beaufort, South Carolina for those interested.

To reach me, the fastest route is by phone (502) 759-3961
Next quickest route would be Email. [email protected]

I do not reccomend PMs as I have this vehicle listed in many different places and it will be difficult for me to get back to them all in a timely manner.

Pics
forsale001.jpg

forsale002.jpg

forsale004.jpg

forsale005.jpg

forsale008.jpg

This image shows the small black marks around the seat bolsters
forsale009.jpg

This image shows the fuel level needle and the digital readout. The camera didn't catch the whole readout, but it shows 'xxx miles to E'
forsale010.jpg

forsale011.jpg

Here's the oil pan dent...
gtpic04.jpg

Ding in the passenger quarter panel.... (It had been raining the past couple days when I took the pic, car was a little dirty)
dent2.jpg

Engine bay pic... not much to look at, it was a driver...
gtpic03.jpg

Last edited:

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
I sent an e-mail about a week ago. Never heard anything back. What is the vin number?

VIN is 1ZVFT82H355176714

Try sending the email again, I get a lot of hits on the car and I might have missed replying to one when sifting through it all. Thanks!

bwd0311

Established Member
i can vouch i was his nieghbor for a while very nice car, strait forward guy and when he says it was always garge kept he means it not to mention always wax and clean. cars very clean in and out and drives nice.

Users who are viewing this thread