re-introduction

JustinG60

Terminatorless : (
Established Member
let me start with here was my first...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...398554-sale-03-cobra-redfire-14000-miles.html

...and i have about sorted my life out with the career change and the new area with a GIANT cost of living increase, about ready to buy another one. been building in a VW Corrado VR6 Turbo (assembled will make approx 700fwhp) but i have completely lost interest in dreams of another terminator... so about to part the project to use it as a down payment for another term. I am curious as to why there are so many vert's for sale and so few hard tops haha i guess my second one may be a vert if it's 1 more accessable and 2 same price or less, i mean why not? question is how much more do verts weigh over the coupe i had? anyways thought i would re-introduce myself cause with in a few months ill probably be an owner again and trolling forums regularly

Justin

va boy

Established Member
I too found A LOT of verts for sale when I was hunting for my coupe a couple months ago. Maybe because of winter? Not really sure. Good luck and welcome back to da club man!

zacharyt1122

Established Member
Go vert and don't regret it. A ton of ppl will say otherwise, but there is just something so relaxing about top down cruising.

Coupe is 3665 and convertible is 3780. Springs are also softer, 500 up front and 480 in the back versus the coupes 600 all the way around. This gives it a slightly better ride but a little more sluggish around corners and more wheel hop. But nobody keeps stock springs regardless.

Regardless of anything test drive it first. Make sure you will be ok in a vert.

Users who are viewing this thread