Razr ?

ShortShift

Established Member
I purchased a Razr phone. I have had it for about 3 weeks. After having it for just a few days it began to accumulate dust behind the screen. Has anyone else had this problem. I have a few friends that have them, and also my wife. Noone else that I know has this problem. Its getting worse. Anyone know- Anyone here with Cingular that can shed some light?

ajascouts

Banned
cleaning it out wouldnt do much cause you still have the problem. Call verizon and get a new phone. They should accomodate you. 5 months here no problem. I have the v3c.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Wife and I both have one, fingerrs prints are the only thing.

Bootie

Established Member
I just had my RAZR replaced under the recall. But yes the two weeks I had it, it already had dust behind it. Drove me F'in nuts. We'll see if it happens with the new one i have.

Bootie

Established Member
Do a search on Google for it. They were recalled for repeatedly dropping calls. Only ones purchased in the middle of Feb. within a range of dates were affected. Just so happened that mine was right in those dates and it had been not connecting right lately. As far as I know dust behind the screen isn't on recall. It was just a bonus for me to exchange mine for one with no dust.

Users who are viewing this thread