Rat Rod/Suicide girls...post 'em up!

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
I like the very first chick, with that old 40/50's look, whatever you want to say.

The kill yourself/cut my wrist rest of the girls arent so great.

+1

I love the old fashioned rat rod pics. I've always wanted to do that type of a photoshoot just for fun, but I need more tats.

NITMARE

Established Member
I'm seeing a lot of the same girls from the girls with tats thread. Haha

BTW, I am definitely building a rat rod this summer much to the effect of the one in the very first pic. They just seem like they would be fun as hell to roll around in

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
+1

I love the old fashioned rat rod pics. I've always wanted to do that type of a photoshoot just for fun, but I need more tats.
Agreed. In fact, have a photographer already. Just waiting on *AHEM* SOMEONE to come to FL to do one of my side tats and then gotta save up for the half sleeve.

But you don't need tats for it at all, just some super cute & sexy 50s garb and a nice background. :)

Besides, I think Rob would cream his pants if you did that for him. ;)

PS. Google Janine Lindemulder, very hot. Not a pinup but a tattooed MILF.
As for pinups, I am a fan of looking at girls but I ogle the damn cars. I WILL have a rat/hot rod. Either something like the 1st pic in a shorter chassis or a lead sled '50 merc. chopped & dropped. mm.

Last edited:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Agreed. In fact, have a photographer already. Just waiting on *AHEM* SOMEONE to come to FL to do one of my side tats and then gotta save up for the half sleeve.

yeah i know.. once i finish a project i am doing i take a nice vacation and that is one of my stops! So don't worry imah hOoks youz up..

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member

But you don't need tats for it at all, just some super cute & sexy 50s garb and a nice background. :)

Besides, I think Rob would cream his pants if you did that for him. ;)

PS. Google Janine Lindemulder, very hot. Not a pinup but a tattooed MILF.
As for pinups, I am a fan of looking at girls but I ogle the damn cars. I WILL have a rat/hot rod. Either something like the 1st pic in a shorter chassis or a lead sled '50 merc. chopped & dropped. mm.

I have 3 tattoos, just wanting a few more. I need to get some outfits to do it in as well. I am not even sure how to start this process. Any ideas would help.

Yeah, I think he would like that. Did you see the bike he got me? Maybe I could pose with it...

yeah i know.. once i finish a project i am doing i take a nice vacation and that is one of my stops! So don't worry imah hOoks youz up..

Is Olathe, KS one of your stops?

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
I have 3 tattoos, just wanting a few more. I need to get some outfits to do it in as well. I am not even sure how to start this process. Any ideas would help.

Yeah, I think he would like that. Did you see the bike he got me? Maybe I could pose with it...

Find someone's garage (like in your avatar from what I can tell) and a good photographer. Get the bike (yeah he was showing it off to me before you even got it :) :) ). And go shopping:

Pinup Girl Clothing! - Retro Clothing, Retro Dresses, Rockabilly Clothing, Vintage Reproduction Clothing and More!
Pin Up Styles | Includes Clothing, Pin-up Hair Clips, Purses, Pin Up Panties, Lingerie, Pinup Dresses, Costumes for Pinup Girls & More

The rest is up to you, look up shots on google for posing ideas and you're set. If you're on Myspace, search for a Cherry Dollface. She's very good.

:rockon:

Is anyone apposed to making this the Rat Rod - Rat Rod/Suicided girls picture thread? I was expecting both initialy. However I was not disapointed. :rockon:

http://g.imageshack.us/img13/img0013resizeao0.jpg/1/

:eek::eek::eek::eek: That's so sexy.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Find someone's garage (like in your avatar from what I can tell) and a good photographer. Get the bike (yeah he was showing it off to me before you even got it :) :) ). And go shopping:

Pinup Girl Clothing! - Retro Clothing, Retro Dresses, Rockabilly Clothing, Vintage Reproduction Clothing and More!
Pin Up Styles | Includes Clothing, Pin-up Hair Clips, Purses, Pin Up Panties, Lingerie, Pinup Dresses, Costumes for Pinup Girls & More

The rest is up to you, look up shots on google for posing ideas and you're set. If you're on Myspace, search for a Cherry Dollface. She's very good.

:rockon:

Thanks!! :beer:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Is it just me, or is there something really hot about these girls? I mean, for example, I usually don't like girls with a lot of tattoos. But it seems like there is something about a Rat Rod or Suicide girl with a full sleeve looking sexy.

Post up what you got!

ratrod3.jpg

ratrod2.jpg

ratrod.jpg

Suicide_Girls.jpg

@nd picture = :rockon::banana::pepper::beer::):dancenana::-D :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread