Rat Rod Camaro

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
that looks terrible. i was thinking about maybe doing a 69 mustang rat rod. rust free but beat looking body, brand new everything else (drivetrain, wheels, suspension, etc...)

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love the new Camaro in almost any iteration. This one included, even with the iffy paint it looks better than any GT500 I've seen.

Deric

Established Member
The reason a rat rod and its "ugly" exterior looks so attractive is the fact that there is a hidden story and age behind the nastiness. The fact that it was simply sanded off doesn't qualify. Fail.

Raven519

Established Member
What does it matter what it was built for? It's still ugly as shit either way.

Same can be said about your car. Its a show car, with a badass motor in it. I guess I just find it sad that people need to belittle other persons tastes because they don't like it. So be it.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Same can be said about your car. Its a show car, with a badass motor in it. I guess I just find it sad that people need to belittle other persons tastes because they don't like it. So be it.

But mine isn't an attempt to make it look like something it's not. Take a brand new car and make it look like that is stupid. Bottom line. I have a hard time believing that "show car" would win anything, I sure as hell would not vote for it.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
looks like ass but somewhere upside down in me thinks thats sort of cool..again they didnt start with anything too great either.. love the door graphic tho

Users who are viewing this thread