Rarest of them all

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
so i guess two of the spinners spun right off? :??: says it comes with only 2 of the 4 spinners :dw:

i want to see clarkson take that around sebring lol. that would be a great episode. the three guys all race on donked out muscle cars at the track :burnout:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I want to call and ask how much for just the xbox, mine has been acting quirky as of late

Sounds like you're about to get RRODed. Hop on Youtube and search for a video on "how to repair the red ring of death." It has to do with putting the PCB in the oven and re-floating the solder. Some have done it with a heat gun, though. I didn't even bother with all that when I got RRODed. I just hit Amazon and ordered a new, 2nd generation one.

laruei

Established Member
^lol real advice. love it.

as for the car.. anyone else notice there is a white guy taking all the pics? Must be him doing the typing on the add as well. Which makes it even funnier.

I see 3 bolts in the spinners... those other ones were prob left out for weight savings.. and while were talking weight savings... a few of the dust caps look to either be blown off or pulled off.. killer.

Sign me up.. cause its a MUST to have my music SOO loud that I have to wear ear plugs to listen to it? :dw:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
The wheels are worth more in scrap alone than the entire car.

Is it weird I got angry reading and looking at that?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
^lol real advice. love it.

as for the car.. anyone else notice there is a white guy taking all the pics? Must be him doing the typing on the add as well. Which makes it even funnier.

I see 3 bolts in the spinners... those other ones were prob left out for weight savings.. and while were talking weight savings... a few of the dust caps look to either be blown off or pulled off.. killer.

Sign me up.. cause its a MUST to have my music SOO loud that I have to wear ear plugs to listen to it? :dw:

LOL. Maybe the music was bumping so hard it blew the wheel parts off! :coolman:

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Sounds like you're about to get RRODed. Hop on Youtube and search for a video on "how to repair the red ring of death." It has to do with putting the PCB in the oven and re-floating the solder. Some have done it with a heat gun, though. I didn't even bother with all that when I got RRODed. I just hit Amazon and ordered a new, 2nd generation one.

Are you........ just....:bash:

You must be the owner of such a ragged out pile of malarkey. Crush that thing so I can stop vomiting.

nordy racer

Established Member
whats the pay it now price? the wiring set up is amazing for the "hurt your ear" system..

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
I love how you can tell all the speakers are just a random assortment that some dude found and decided to find a space for them in his car.....and the old school computer monitor on the passenger side lol

Users who are viewing this thread