Rarest of the rare! '04 Comp. Orange vert F/S

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
What a find! One of 72! Competition Orange convertible with 860 original miles for sale.
http://dennis-sneed-ford.ebizautos....d/Mustang-SVT-Cobra/Supercharged-Convertible/

The price isn't bad either, considering the low miles, excellent condition, and rarity of this car. Ask for Victor Young. He's the sales manager and he's great to talk to.

I would have bought it myself, but it was on the extreme end of my price range, so it wouldn't have given me any financial room for modding, and I don't think I would have felt right about modding such a rare beasty, either. Quite a score for someone more well-heeled than myself that's looking for a unique ride. :beer:

svtruck

Huge Member
Established Member
You can talk them down off that price too...at least a couple grand.

Beautiful car...and very, very rare. :thumbsup:

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
The new Unicorn. :bowdown:
Speaking with them tomorrow morning. now if only my 03 would sell.

whosurdaddy

Established Member
I just gave them a call for the hell of it.... They said it was on the showroom floor ready to go! He also said he didnt have much room on the price but he would try to work something out. I noticed that there was a black 03 in the back-ground so I brought that up. Here is a link:
http://dennis-sneed-ford.ebizautos....03/Ford/Mustang-SVT-Cobra/Supercharged-Coupe/

He said the price has been lowered to something like $26,xxx :bash: Dam car has almost 25,000 miles!

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
32K will all the mods listed in my ad or 30K without the level 2 shafts and 26spline clutch setup.

Users who are viewing this thread