Raptor Shift light install location

Vette Eater

Established Member
I've got mine mounted in between speedo and the tach where the high beam light is. It is tight but not tight enough to do any damage

venom04svt

Established Member
here is where mine is....looks the best IMO...

IMG_0100.jpg

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
vent pops out super easy. no AC blockage, i used a small amount of a liquid adhesive. i may be selling my raptor here soon.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
damn venom04svt you have enough gauges in there? lol

I've only seen them in the AC vent and one attached to a huge gauge on the dash in person. My favorite is the AC though honestly!

venom04svt

Established Member
damn venom04svt you have enough gauges in there? lol

I've only seen them in the AC vent and one attached to a huge gauge on the dash in person. My favorite is the AC though honestly!

lol...yea... Nitrous,Boost, Oil Pressure, Intercooler Water Temp, and Fuel Pressure, my FAST wideband is mounted on the passenger side dash. I like to know whats going on with my engine, specially at 27#'s!

K-Dubb

Established Member
Installed it in the vent last night. It's awesome!! My neck hurts from being in the passenger side floor. Those wires were a pain to get to to splice. I set it to 6K. Went out to test and on my way I smoked some GTO. I would say that is a valid test.

where can you buy the rapture shift light???

Straight from the manufacturer is your best bet. Shift Lights by Raptor Performance

Users who are viewing this thread