Raptor rear bumper

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
My friend backed his Raptor into a pole, so now he is looking for a new rear bumper. I'm already looking into the price of a new OEM rear, but is there anything better/cooler out there to look into? I haven't seen any rear shots of the Raptor XT to know if they swapped out the rear bumper for anything...any suggestions?

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
Thanks... I think he is looking for something more subtle...maybe even like the older Lightening tube bumper. Not the 1/4" thick steel winch bumpers that seem to becoming more popular.

I had a Reunel bumper on my 1995 F350...but that is a bit overkill for the back of a Raptor :coolman:

Thanks for any suggestions...

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
Maybe he should find an OEM rear bumper that has the back up sensors in it.

If it was as easy as that...he probably would. He could also just pick up a new tailgate with a backup camera in it...but that's probably not that easy either.

Or, maybe he could find a cool new rear bumper that is more suited for a Raptor since he has the opportunity to switch it out.

Stephen4036

Established Member
If it was as easy as that...he probably would. He could also just pick up a new tailgate with a backup camera in it...but that's probably not that easy either.

Or, maybe he could find a cool new rear bumper that is more suited for a Raptor since he has the opportunity to switch it out.

the mistake not opportunity :)

Users who are viewing this thread