Raped an LS1 Saturday Night.....

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
It was great... I pulled up to this green T/A Saturday. He looked over and started giggling with his friend. It kinda pissed me off... He probly thought I was driving my BoyFs car. I was trying to listen to what he was saying, all I heard was "5.0 and "yea right." I get irritated very easily at other people...

So, we didn't hit it at that light. We cruised side-by-side for a couple miles and I would drop back to see if he would go, and he kept gunning it. Luckily, we hit another light together. So we took off 1st and 2nd gear I jumped big time... He caught a little through third but as soon as I shifted into fourth, He was done.:) And then I brake and get like 50 feet ahead of him and he turned off to the right back a back road. He couldn't come face to face with the girl that raped him. What a pussy!!:cuss:

That was the first time I got to lay into someone (well someone that would do a good race) since I got my motor done...

Oh man, I had a Cargasm.....

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
306 w/ p&p stock heads, Trick Flow Intake, 24# inj., 74mm maf,Bcam, BBK long tubes & Hpipe, 1.7 Rockers, 65mm TB... I think thats about it...

I hope to have AFR heads and supercharger on within the next year or two.....

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Your car is to die for!!!!! I am seriously looking to get into one IDENTICAL to that in the next year or two depending on $$$$. I just want you to know I love it! Good kill!
Matt

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Originally posted by 66sprint6
Your car is to die for!!!!! I am seriously looking to get into one IDENTICAL to that in the next year or two depending on $$$$. I just want you to know I love it! Good kill!
Matt

Hey Thanks..... Yea I am really happy I went with the setup that I went with. It sounds awesome and runs awesome. If you do this setup, you will NOT be disappointed in any way.:beer:

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Originally posted by 9COBRA5
Nice to see tha women getting in on the
action once in a while !!

Oh yea, I love the "action" lol My BoyF and I were talking after the race, and said my custom plate should be EGOKLLR :p

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Originally posted by oh-three-cobra
good thing i wasn't next to you, i'd have to embarass you then your plate could read 89Junk.

OOOOHHH You are cool starting shit over the internet... You probly 16 and mom & dad bought the car. Have fun, I'm sure you'll wreck it in the next month or so considering PUSSIES can't handle an '03. A little scared cuz a girl can bang gears faster than most guys, and oh yea, that includes you! :loser:

Last edited:

97RedSnake

Established Member
Good race! Don't let that jackass get to ya. He has 3 posts and everything in his profile points to him being nothing but a forum troll. The chances of him having any car, much less a '03 Cobra, are slim to none. It is best to ignore trolls. Again though, good race. :)

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Originally posted by FliteQH
306 w/ p&p stock heads, Trick Flow Intake, 24# inj., 74mm maf,Bcam, BBK long tubes & Hpipe, 1.7 Rockers, 65mm TB... I think thats about it...

I hope to have AFR heads and supercharger on within the next year or two.....

Very nice combo. A buddy of mine was going to go with that setup in his 89 but decided to stick with the 302 h/c and nitrous. :rockon:

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Originally posted by 97RedSnake
Good race! Don't let that jackass get to ya. He has 3 posts and everything in his profile points to him being nothing but a forum troll. The chances of him having any car, much less a '03 Cobra, are slim to none. It is best to ignore trolls. Again though, good race. :)

yea I looked at his profile. He really has nothing good to say to anyone... Sounds like a real winner to me.:bash:

I have something to say, my profile is really none of anyones business. Just because you outrun one car who probably wasn't even racing you,(probably was parked, but I guess that's what smoking weed will do for you) doesn't make you the fastest thing on the road. Push that 89 POS off the next cliff you come to and make the world a better place you skank.

fatboyq

Established Member
That guy could probably drive with the mods you listed an LS1 should waste you, especially up top. Stock E7 heads suck even ported they flow like crap. even with the maf and intake the stock E7 heads and cam do not do the car justice. Wait till you get the AFRs on they will make you smile for days.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
I have something to say, my profile is really none of anyones business. Just because you outrun one car who probably wasn't even racing you,(probably was parked, but I guess that's what smoking weed will do for you) doesn't make you the fastest thing on the road. Push that 89 POS off the next cliff you come to and make the world a better place you skank.

Sounds like you are the skank to me.... I will do what I please, and post what I want. You are embarassing yourself on here acting like this... Sounds like you have a problem with your insecurities and slight bit of immaturity...just a tad. :kaboom:

Last edited:

cobragsp

Established Member

You sound pretty insecure... but then again what do you expect from a troll :shrug: I'd also guess you are around 16...

FliteQH: Good Kill! Love your car!

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Originally posted by fatboyq
That guy could probably drive with the mods you listed an LS1 should waste you, especially up top. Stock E7 heads suck even ported they flow like crap. even with the maf and intake the stock E7 heads and cam do not do the car justice. Wait till you get the AFRs on they will make you smile for days.

I thought he should have had me to, especially since I don't have gears in the car. (I think the kill would have been a bit better if I had gears.) These heads are pretty good. The guy that did them is really reputable in the area. Trust me, I hope to get some AFRs soon, I know they will do a whole lot more to bring everything out in the car. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread