RANT!

Displacement

Established Member
Rant On-
So I walk out of class today and go out to my stang, because I'm going to quickly go home and grab a bite to eat. So I get out to my car and somebody has spit on my roof and it has run down my window!!!:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: Now if this happend only once or twice I wouldnt make to big a deal over it, but this happens atleast once a week, and always the day after I wash it. I'm becoming real tired of walking to my car and finding a loogie on my window:mj:
I dont get what would make someone want to spit on somebody elses property:shrug:

People in highschool suck!:mj: :bash:
Rant Off-

SNCBOOM

Established Member
You just can't have anything nice anymore....if I were you I'd get the windows tinted really dark and then sit in your car all day on day, wait for someone to spit on it and then shoot them or light them on fire...something of that nature :D

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by Displacement
Rant On-
So I walk out of class today and go out to my stang, because I'm going to quickly go home and grab a bite to eat. So I get out to my car and somebody has spit on my roof and it has run down my window!!!:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: Now if this happend only once or twice I wouldnt make to big a deal over it, but this happens atleast once a week, and always the day after I wash it. I'm becoming real tired of walking to my car and finding a loogie on my window:mj:
I dont get what would make someone want to spit on somebody elses property:shrug:

People in highschool suck!:mj: :bash:
Rant Off-
When I was in high school I was leaving one day, went out to my mustang and found out someone poured soda all over it, and let the air out of one of my rear tires.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
either that or just install a camera for a few days....cather the perp in the act and get them hooked for destruction of personal property...

Last edited:

darkcrayz

Established Member
there was some people in my high school that would do that stuff. Kid had a denali, and at least once a week he would get his car keyed, problem is it doesnt stop in high school people that are jealous and petty will continue to do it to people with nicer stuff then them.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
At least it isn't permenant, I would say wait on them and return a loogie to their face!

Really, the camera would be a cool idea.

Users who are viewing this thread