Rant time: I hate having other people work on my rides

Jroc

Established Member
Ok... WHY did it hit the weight? Or better yet, how Tire Kingdom CAUSED it to hit the weight?

PLEASE enlighten me. Where did the end of the cable go?

IDK because I'm not psychic. Maybe because my rear Hellwig anti-sway bar requires you to bend the cables bracket that mounts to the rearend up some to clear the bar, but if anything I would of thought that would of pulled the cable farther away from tire. I told the manager looking at my truck at the TK that yesterday and he said that it didn't matter as it should of happened seeing as there wasn't a problem before. IDK but they didn't cause it not to hit the weight when installing it. If say I'm doing a die repair, and I add something that causes it to crash then I'm the one liable. That's why you better check your work good before you send it out

My biggest bad was I should of turned right back into their parking lot when I was leaving and started hearing the noise. IDK what I was thinking. maybe I was tired after waiting for 4 hours for them to mount/balance the tires, and align the truck. Still they test drove it for about 2/3 so I'm not sure how they didn't hear it and I pulled over in the Chick-Fil-A parking lot, and couldn't fine anything wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread