ranger with bullet rims

cobrabigA

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone has seen or has put any type of mustangs rims on their ranger? I would like to see what it would look like because Im about to put black bullet rims on mine. Post pics if you have any.

cobrabigA

Established Member
Well i got the idea one day when i was at school becasue i saw a mazda with 96 gt rims

BrianP

Established Member
there was a late 90's regular cab long bed here a few years back that had bullits. The truck looked pretty sharp!

Got Boost?

Established Member
Theres more on the Ranger sites, but here are a few from their recent Bullitt Thread.

newcumberlandpics005.jpg

mini-DSC_6354.jpg

101_0309.jpg

101_0305.jpg

f.gif

100_0207.jpg

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i actually like that a lot. I always wanted to do a 4.6 swap in a ranger with some 18" dd black chrome bullitts on it with a 2/4 drop.

Davemcc

Established Member
You have to drop the suspension to make these look right with the Stang wheels. It seems that a 4/5 drop has become the standard drop to get it to look right. I've got some '01 Cobra wheels coming to put on my Ranger.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
i actually like that a lot. I always wanted to do a 4.6 swap in a ranger with some 18" dd black chrome bullitts on it with a 2/4 drop.

There's a ranger I used to see a lot that had a Cobra drivetrain swapped into it. Besides a slight drop and wheels it looked mostly stock but sounded sweet when it started and took off. I couldn't really imagine what they went through to make it happen but I'd rock that truck in a heartbeat.

purdueranger

Established Member
I had a 92 Ranger with a 5.0L swap and a AOD trans. I put 17x9 2000 Cobra R wheels on it.

Ranman23Player

Established Member
i think they look awesome. there is a white extended cab ranger down from me that has a 302 and those rims on it. Looks pretty good. sounds good too.

Users who are viewing this thread