Random Stuff for sale

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
Hey everybody. Doing some spring cleaning and getting rid of some stuff that I don't really use anymore. Let me know if you are interested, if local you can either pickup or I will meet you within a reasonable distance. If you need shipping just let me know and I'll let you know how much shipping on whatever item/items you would like will be. If you have any questions ask and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for looking! :beer:

XBOX 360 Premium Bundle, 20GB Hard Drive, 2 wireless controllers, 1 rechargeable battery pack, Media Remote, 1 month free XBOX Live Silver membership and 3 games-Rainbow Six Vegas, Tomb Raider and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, WALL-E and Soldier of Fortune Payback. Late last year Microsoft fixed the 3 rings of death on this console. I've logged about 6 hours of gameplay since I got it back in October. I still have the original box and all the plastic the pieces were wrapped in and the twist ties.
MAKE REASONABLE OFFERS

Samsung HT-P38 Home Theater System-5 disc dvd changer, 5.1 Dolby Digital, 800W 6 speaker setup, it has a usb plug in the front so you can hook your mp3 player to it to play through it, has 2 audio inputs, plays cds and mp3 discs. one of the speakers has a small dent in the top that occured when i was on leave about a month after i purchased the system, which was roughly a year and a half ago. it by no means affects the functionality of the speaker, just a small cosmetic flaw is all. works great i just don't need the 5 disc changer anymore so i'm gonna get a straight receiver system setup now.
MAKE REASONABLE OFFERS

Belleville Marine Corps Hot Weather Combat Boots size 9.5 Regular-I picked these up right before I went to Iraq to have as a spare set. They have never been worn! Still in the box.
$100 obo

Last edited:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
xbox price updated, seat delete sold!

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
ttt most of the prices taken off, open to all reasonable offers

Last edited:

E