1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
a7007472d66677d462345e19693425c7.jpg

98b01866aa871998c6ae4137ebe62dfd.jpg

railroad

Established Member
As much as I like a good radial engine, I have to pick the one with the seat warmer.
Wonder how much angle that radial tq has you leaning going down the hi way?

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Watched the Netflix documentary on the Anthrax scare after 9/11.

Sure didn't paint the FBI in a great light.
Especially when they spent all that money in the investigation and were getting no where.
And then all the evidence was destroyed.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Harbor Freight is running some sort of membership promo that I combined with a single use 25% off coupon they sent me and got just a stupid good deal on an inverter generator, crazy. The guy in line behind me had the same coupon and heard the deal they gave me and bought one also, LOL, he said he couldn't pass it up.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Watched the Netflix documentary on the Anthrax scare after 9/11.

Sure didn't paint the FBI in a great light.
Especially when they spent all that money in the investigation and were getting no where.
And then all the evidence was destroyed.

They don't always solve the crime, that's for sure. I live pretty close to the power plant south of San Jose that was targeted in a coordinated attack. It's still unsolved.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
LOL, how's the snackbar invite going Sweden!

Since 2018, there have been almost 500 bombings—yes, bombings—in what is known as one of the most stable societies in the world. There’s not just a bombing problem. There are shootings, too. Sweden, which has a population of around 10 million, has the highest per-capita number of deadly shootings of 22 European countries. Forty-seven people have been shot dead so far this year, which, while far from American levels of gun homicide, is extreme for Europe. Other European countries have come to look at Sweden with horror. It may be shocking for Americans to learn that in Sweden—the land of IKEA, Spotify and Greta Thunberg—all of this is going on. Perhaps the reason you don’t know about it is because of the uncomfortable reality of how we got here...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
LOL, watch the dumb ****s when McDonalds announces full restaurant automation with no indoor dining allowed.

McDonald's USA President Joe Erlinger spoke out in an open letter on Wednesday, arguing that California's plan is unfairly designed and will raise costs further for consumers.

He was responding to a bill that could set wages at fast-food chains with more than 100 restaurants at $22 an hour next year, well above the existing statewide minimum of $15.50 an hour for all other jobs.

I know this from a few weeks ago but just saw it. Took my son to Five Guys yesterday to treat him to lunch. Got him a small bacon burger, small drink and large fries (to share). Came out to $17!

Small fries would have been $3 less.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread