Random Pic and the question ... do you ever get annoyed at ....

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Okay, so here is my random question .... granted I know I have nothing fancy, just a CTS-V (unlike some of you exotic guys), but do you ever get tired of folks snapping pics of your car? I had two people today, and usually have one or two no matter where or what I'm doing. Especially since I added the tag 'Cadzilla' to the back of my car, I always have folks flying up behind and snapping .... I don't know what to think, sometimes I am flattered, other times it's kind of annoying .... again, I know I have nothing fancy, I was wondering what some of you with real high-end stuff go through ....

ctscopy.jpg

TClark22

Established Member
who goes out of their way to take a picture of a ctsv? :)

lol bet exotic owners get pretty tired of it. but hey they are the ones driving the 200k+ cars!

red351wcobra

Established Member
It comes with the territory. I get people taking photos of my CTS-V with Black Diamond paint all the time. People always ask who painted the car and what color is it, they are surprised its a stock color..
I always get compliments in the 03 Cobra to. But it's a shiney red car. kinda hard not to notice it. lol

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
I'll take it off your hands and even give you a fully loaded 2012 5.0 in return.... No need to thank me either, I'm just doing what I can to help a fellow svtp'er sleep at night.

str3ck

Established Member
i get it a lot too. and i just smile to myself and think if i wasn't driving it, i'd take pictures too.

the only time it gets annoying is when people run up next to me on the interstate and pace me to get a good look. then i either have to speed up or slow down so i'm not blocking traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread