FOR SALE: Random Mustang Items...

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I'm just trying to rid of as much of what I can for to add a little to my tuning fund. My tuner told me yesterday the car will be done by next week. Although none of this equals what i'm gonna owe him, I might as well just get rid of some things I just don't need.

Please remember you're not paying tax and shipping is barely anything. If you keep that in mind, the total price is very different.

3-stangs.jpeg

67-stang.jpeg

boss-302.jpeg

silver-stang.jpeg

other-stang.jpeg

stang-angle.jpeg

stang-watches.jpeg

lite-up headlights.jpeg

67' Maisto Mustang w/ 03/04 wheels. Acme 1969 'Hitman' model w/ 8 short style velocity stacks, and a Shelby Collectibles 2013 Boss 302 in SBY. I have the original boxes to all of these models.

-67'= $30.00
-Acme = $67.50
-Boss 302 = $62.50

1:24 1993 Cobra Model, open, but nothing missing. = $32.50
1:24 1964 Danbuy Mint Red Convertible = $60
1:24 Black 429 Crown Jewels Mustang $32.50 (sealed)
Two Mustang Watches = $50. The right one has some scratching on the bezel. Both work and I just replaced the battery 1-2 months ago. The Mustang watch on the right will come with a leather or sailcloth strap. The mesh strap on there is a vintage Maruman which has long been discontinued. If you want it, add $30 more.
TFS Billet spacer that was fitted and removed. I paid $55 for it. I'll sell it for $37.50
LED headlight small framed poster = $50

I accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, Cash App, and I can send you a Square invoice to your email of choice and you simply pay for the invoice with any card you want. You don't have to DL any app or do anything further.

I charge only $5.00 for shipping, but I ask you pay 2.9% for the fees incurred for processing through the Square app.

Users who are viewing this thread